[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 12 KB, 707x228, 1263440214742.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3992652 No.3992652 [Reply] [Original]

>that feeling when 5 hour chem lab
>that feeling when the instructions are vague: "Add a little bit of solvent", "When the beaker is hot", "Check to see that a little bit more than half of the solution has dissolved"
>that feeling when you have to clean all the lab equipment before use with deionized water
>that feeling when there are so many steps involved that chances are, you did something wrong
>that feeling when you're stressed out and nervous the entire time
>that feeling when your partner almost tips over / spills your product TWICE
>that feeling when the lab professor only answers questions with, "Whatever you think is best"
>that feeling when you get your final results, and it's very close to the predicted results your teacher described
>that feeling when you know your right answer was a complete fluke and now you have to write a twelve paged lab report about shit you're not even sure about
>that feeling when you have no idea what the fuck is going on and your chemistry lab is making you contemplate suicide

>> No.3992678

thank god i only had to take one semester of chem.

>> No.3992814
File: 37 KB, 170x161, 1296444033381.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> That feel when you get to wear badass goggles 'erry day

I'm mad jelly.

>> No.3992836

>That feeling when you should have been paying attention in your lab so you would be prepared for your practicum or whatever and it would be easy as fuck because you know exactly what's going on.

>> No.3992849

>that feeling when your chemistry professor likes to sniff toxic chemicals
>that feeling when your chemistry professor is blasted in class
>that feeling when he just insults kids failing his class all day
>that feeling when your top
god I loved my chem professor

>> No.3992922

>>3992849
When your top what?

>> No.3993045

>That feeling when your teacher gives a fuck and doesnt explain anything.
>That feeling when you waste 1h and a half trying to understand what you are suppoused to do.
>That feeling whern you have only 30 minutes to make the whole practice and get the results.
>That feeling when you have to make the report.
>That feeling when your teacher dont tell your mark till the last practice.

Anyway, we have to go on.

>> No.3993061

> that feeling when my labs are nothing like that and taught well and enjoyable.

>> No.3993087

>>that feeling when the instructions are vague: "Add a little bit of solvent", "When the beaker is hot", "Check to see that a little bit more than half of the solution has dissolved"
>that feeling when the lab professor only answers questions with, "Whatever you think is best"

God I'm glad I don't go to your school.

>> No.3993116

>that feeling when 5 hour chem la
thats long, but not too long.
>that feeling when the instructions are vague: "Add a little bit of solvent", "When the beaker is hot", "Check to see that a little bit more than half of the solution has dissolved"
lol you poor guy
>that feeling when you have to clean all the lab equipment before use with deionized water
you should do that ANY time
>that feeling when there are so many steps involved that chances are, you did something wrong
work it!
>that feeling when you're stressed out and nervous the entire time
cut down on drugs, sleep more
>that feeling when your partner almost tips over / spills your product TWICE
lol you poor guy
lol you poor guy -- but seriously, he may be an idiot but that depends on what you think coz rthat IS best
>that feeling when you get your final results, and it's very close to the predicted results your teacher described
yes!
>that feeling when you know your right answer was a complete fluke and now you have to write a twelve paged lab report about shit you're not even sure about
ask comrade of opposite sex for help
>that feeling when you have no idea what the fuck is going on and your chemistry lab is making you contemplate suicide
lolno