[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 43 KB, 320x480, muh anti-science.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15509425 No.15509425 [Reply] [Original]

Over the last decade, and especially in the past 3 years since the start of COVID, normies and woke leftists have become absolutely obsessed with "conspiracy theories", "disinformation", and "anti-science. The level of hysteria is reaching a fever pitch, that meets and perhaps even exceeds the level of hysteria seen at the height of McCarthyism and the Red Scare.

Acadmics, scholars, scientists, journalists, and social media users across the country have been banned and subjected to extreme ridicule and absurd accusations for even very mild criticism of public policy and the mainstream media.

Why are normies so obsessed with muh "Anti-science" and muh "conspiracy theorists", and what do these terms even mean? What differentiates an "anti-science" position or a "conspiracy theory", from legitimate scientific theories and hypothesis that simply turn out to be false? For example, scientific claims and publications are routinely falsified by later research, but such research that has been falsified is not generally described as being "anti-science".

To me, it seems like the way normies and wokies classify things as "anti-science" or "disinormation" is completely arbitrary. I don't think they can define these terms in any rigorous manner. The criteria are entirely arbitrary. When a woke normie describes a position as being "Anti-science", all it means is that they disagree with this position and think it should be ignored, and ideally cenosred and criminalized.

The concept of "anti-science" is not a valid epsitemological category.

>> No.15509429

>>15509425
>What differentiates an "anti-science" position or a "conspiracy theory", from legitimate scientific theories and hypothesis that simply turn out to be false?
Whether it questions the government-approved narrative or not.

>> No.15509434
File: 351 KB, 526x526, ignoring.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509425
fuck off, retard

>> No.15509438

>>15509434
What is "it?"

>> No.15509446

conspiracy theorists and anti-science people believe things which have been disproven long time ago e.g. that vaccines cause autism
and which are completely ridiculous e.g. that vaccines are a form of population control or that covid wasn't a thing or the earth is flat
so why should anyone take them seriously?

>> No.15509463
File: 242 KB, 751x960, 1645660749850.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509425
To understand what is at stake here for the science™:

When the spinning ball-Earth is finally exposed worldwide for the 400+ year deception it was, Earth's entire population will suddenly be faced with the reality that every government, every space agency, university, secret society, religious organization, mainstream and alternative media outlet have ALL been duplicitous in propping up a monstrous manipulation to fleece and control the masses. The resulting mass mental exodus away from the control system is exactly what humanity needs. Once the flat Earth truth gets out, these lying politicians, spokesmen, reporters and teachers suddenly change from being heralded voices of authority to being ridiculed, shunned and denounced as they deserve. Once the flat Earth truth gets out, these governments, universities, media outlets and other entangled organizations which have long been hard at work weaving this multi-generational ball-Earth myth, suddenly and completely lose all credibility. Once the truth of our flat Earth gets out, so does the truth of these few elite families/societies who have kept this most important and fundamental reality from us for these hundreds of years! Essentially, once the flat Earth truth gets out, so does every other important truth by proxy, because this "mother-of-all-conspiracies" holds under its umbrella literally ALL of the other conspiracies, and exposes them.

>> No.15509467
File: 163 KB, 768x1024, trust_Science.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509446
I know this is low effort sarcastic baiting, and you're probably just LARPing as a woke leftist, but it doesn't matter because the majority of normies and woke leftists actually do hold views pretty similar to the one's you're jokingly espousing. Hence, I still think it is appropriate to answer your comment in a serious manner.

Anyway, to address your point, your argument is not really helpful because (1) it still doesn't clarify what makes something "anti-science" or what criteria are used to determine whether a position is "anti-science", and (2) you are making a sweeping generalization and assuming that all so-called "anti-science" people are flat earthers and Qanon types. However, the way the phrase "anti-science" is actually used is generally a lot broader than that. Even very serious and respectable scientists at top institutions like Jay Bhattacharya and John Ionnidis at Stanford University have been described as being "anti-science conspriacy theorists" for opposing mandates and expressing interest in the lab leak hypothesis.

>> No.15509473

>>15509434
>Ignoring it is what the germans did
Yes, it caused the weimar republic

>> No.15509480

>>15509463
>400+ year deception

It's been known the earth is round for 2000+ years. People like Plato and Aristotle took it for granted and a man named Eratosthenes actually managed to calculate the size of the Earth. He didn't get it exactly right but nearly and that was in the times of ancient Greece.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw30CgaXiQw

You can find also medieval manuscripts with depictions of the Earth as being round.

>> No.15509497

>>15509438
https://youtu.be/pbOiXmMnyw4?t=16m

>> No.15509505

>>15509463
>research flat earth
I researched it It's not flat, space is fake though

>> No.15509511
File: 1.09 MB, 2000x1463, 1686251673534192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's funny how these "trust the science" folks are at odds with science itself. The core of the scientific method is persuasion through compelling and rational arguments. To combat "anti-science" discourse with coercion, riducule and even censorship, and to induce people to blindly trust the opinion of experts is completely at odds with what they seemingly advocate.

>> No.15509522

>be anti-science
>be surprised science doesn’t support you

>> No.15509540

>Anti-SCIENCE™

>> No.15509548
File: 22 KB, 660x371, _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509425
>Why are normies...
normies are not fully human they wiped their humanity for the sake of survival(being accepted in society) this behavior make sense, people getting hurt for expressing themselves , for saying what they think, this adjustment is a universal mechanic which is embedded in us
the more human you are the more enemies you accumulate.
so it can be pro science today and pro jesus tomorrow, the symbolic component is almost meaningless infact you will know when people are at the highest state of brainwashing when fauci declare that science is wrong and now we need to praise jesus, if people will agree(and at this rate they will) it means that they obtained complete control over the masses, this is literally an hypnotic utilization facilitating the none-human manifestation, the propaganda methodology became way more obvious and easy to intercept yet many "people" tend to accept a new set of principles at any given month, it doesn't matter if it completely contradicts the sequence of principles, it doesn't matter that its make no sense the only thing that matter to the "people" is what being accepted by other people.

>> No.15509550

>>15509425
>how dare the sheeple not blindly listen to my lying REEEEEE
cope thread lmao

>> No.15509552

>>15509425
Anti-science is all that stands between me and having a fifteen minute city where everything is nearby and free.

>> No.15509558

>>15509434
>no rational argument, just angry emotional profanity and namecalling
you should learn to control your emotions before you try to include yourself in a rational scientific discussion

>> No.15509567

>Don’t be anti-science
>Also race isn’t real (except for white people being bad)
>Also gender isn’t real
>Actually they’re both real but we just make up what they mean
>so they’re real when we want and not real when we don’t want
So This is the power of science

>> No.15509585

>>15509425
>"conspiracy theory"
This one always boils my blood, for many reasons. They can't reasonably define "conspiracy" to get the effect they want (shutting it down) because it would be contradicted by several true conspiracies in history. How example, consider the "conspiracy theory" that the events of summer/fall 2020 in the USA were part of a political coup. Firstly, coups of various sorts have happened many times in history, so the idea that it's impossible is untenable. Secondly, the same strategies and tactics applied by the would-be coup'ers in the BLM/Antifa riots/"peaceful protests" were the same as in other coups orchestrated in foreign countries throughout the 2010s, namely Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Ukraine, later Belarus and attempted in Russia and Kazakstan. Furthermore, those strategies and tactics were openly written about in books and articles disseminated for public consumption ("Color Revolution Playbook"). Thirdly, the alleged coup'ers had every motivation to go through with the plot considering the then-administration was hostile to their (documented) corrupt dealing and processes both domestically and abroad (money laundering, glow-ops). Fourthly, the multitude of low probability events that occurred in the election cycle that year, etc. That this could be summarily dismissed as "conspiracy theory" despite a preponderance of evidence, therefore wrong categorically, proves that the normie is incapable of independent thought and reason. They really are nothing more than slaves and we're stuck with them.

>> No.15509593

>>15509434
Woke sjws never live up to their own standards. Your post uses the word "retard", and moreover, you are clearly using it in a negative and disparaging manner. By your own woke standards, your post should be removed from 4chan, and you should be arrested for spreading hate speech and/or disinformation.

Of course, I would not personally support that kind of response, but that is exactly what woke leftists want. They want private institutions and governments to ban hate speech and disinformation. However, if the woke leftists wants to call their opponents retards or if they want to censor actual working scientists or if they want to bitch about Palestinians or Iranians or Chinese or Russians or anyone else outside of "the west" they're allowed to do so. Hate speech and disinformation are actually good, as long as it is a woke leftist who is the one engaging in disinformation or hate speech. Just dont say anything bad about Israel or Bill Gates, and you'll be fine. If you want to shit on Muslims or Russians or "the white working class", however, that is perfectly fine. Diversity and acceptance can not be achieved until we have more dead Rednecks and more dead Palestinians.

Mazel tov, rabbi.

>> No.15509601

>>15509425
you cant be anti science if the science we have now isnt science in the first place

>> No.15509610

>>15509425
There are far more "freethinkers" out there than the "normies" you're describing. Most people actually don't give a shit at all.

>> No.15509627

>>15509610
>most people are "freethinkers"
>most people don't give a shit about thinking
retard?

>> No.15509652

>>15509425
People aren't "anti-science', they're "anti-uncomfortable".

>> No.15509672

>>15509585
>They really are nothing more than slaves and we're stuck with them.
Now you understand why I spent 7 years of my life on this board educating the mouth breathers here and why Musk bought twitter. Like or not our fates are intertwined so we have to educate as many as we can to stop being mindless fucktards, because our power is only in numbers, they have everything else

>> No.15509685

>>15509672
>Musk bought twitter.
even the richest man in the world knows he is nothing against the government and his fate is intertwined with the lowest pleb if the mob get power over him like the French revolution and russia revolution. If we dont fight back now we are all fucked, top to bottom

>> No.15509696

>>15509685
>French revolution
Who are the modern jacobins?

>> No.15509697

>>15509696
take your pick, blm, antifa, the media ... they are all loser commie cucks, the lowbrow drooler mob that will take whatever you let them take

>> No.15509710
File: 274 KB, 485x1192, philo on androgynes.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509697
I saw a weird chart that said 19% of US gen z and 7.2% total surveyed ticked a LGBTASDFGHJKL;'#* box.
this shows their power to subvert media, education and the minds of children to create their minions...The great american empire (GAE) has grown rapidly. I wonder what their next target will be seeing how the birthrate will inevitably tank completely.

this reminds me of Philo writing before christ about androgyne cults destroying the population. the echoes of the past are spooky

>> No.15509714

>>15509710
it is all cycles within cycles, wheels within wheels

>> No.15509716 [DELETED] 

>>15509685
>>15509697
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>DON'T RISE AGAINST THE OPPRESSORS
nice namefagging cuntwise nigger fed

>> No.15509722

>>15509714
It's the same spiritual forces, the same rituals, the same sacrifices.
We have industrial scale child sacrifice in the form of abortion and the promotion of easy sex
genetic abominations like some biblical or sumerian tablet

>> No.15509751
File: 210 KB, 300x436, magic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509722
https://esotericawakening.com/the-occult-war-julius-evola

>> No.15509755

>>15509716
adults are talking here son, go back to the retards table and stay there

>> No.15509758

>>15509429
fpbp

>> No.15509784

>>15509755
so musk is on our side right bro? he is going to fight the globohomos he just need our support

>> No.15509790

>>15509425
Have you tried not smoking meth and yelling garbled nonsense at strangers?

>> No.15509854

>>15509790
so what you're trying to tell us is that see OP triggered you emotionally, but you're not intelligent enough to figure how to respond to or refute what you disliked rationally so instead you're resorting to intentionally mischaracterizing OP as an excuse to ignore the content of his post.

>> No.15509858

>>15509784
Learn the concept of friends of convenience.

>> No.15509862
File: 114 KB, 741x1024, IMG_1505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509473
Oy vey! For no reason at all, hitler rose to power. Can’t you see, goy?

>> No.15509874
File: 614 KB, 2048x1365, 1654746437643.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509858
is this how convenience looks like?

>> No.15509875

>>15509463
here come the shill trying to derail the topic.
get fucked and die, you're going to hang from a short rope.

>> No.15509890

>>15509425
There is no discourse, both sides just seek to drown out the other with the sheer weight of numbers and gain control of the narrative. The ultimate goal of any faction is to control information and propagate what fits their agenda.
Any temperate debate will stop happening once people just come in to yell "DEADLY PANDEMIC IS WHY WE SHUT DOWN THE ECONOMY DESPITE HARDLY ANY DEATHS AND IT'S SIMILAR TO THE PANDEMIC SCARES THAT WE PUT OUT BEFORE!" or "EARTH IS FLAT DOME AND ALL KNOWLEDGE AND APPICATIONS THAT DON'T WORK WITH FLAT EARTH ARE DEMONIC LIES."

>> No.15509904

>>15509890
>"EARTH IS FLAT DOME AND ALL KNOWLEDGE AND APPICATIONS THAT DON'T WORK WITH FLAT EARTH ARE DEMONIC LIES."
did you ever saw someone say this outside the internet?

>> No.15509931

>>15509784
he isnt against us, at least not public ally and he is spreading our message further than anyone else could. What are you doing besides acting like you know things you dont on anime forum? If you are looking for a hero grow the fuck up child and man up and do your part. Aint no free rides on this train, carry your weight or get the fuck off

>> No.15509953

>>15509931
he is lying to your face like the rest of them
>>OH OH IM GONNA IM GONNA FREE SPEECH MORE SWEAR BROS
>>BOUGHT TWITTER TO FIGHT WOKE WOKE BAD
meanwhile he doesn't remove the ban on doctors who revolt the covid narrative, he hire some wef kiken to manage the moderation on the site, you are fucking stupid namefag

>> No.15509956
File: 2.08 MB, 1600x1053, levels.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509953
>bro I have been reading tweets the last 6 months so I KNOW EVERYTHING!
The WEF is nothing, a red herring, they dont have any power you stupid fucking retard. They are golem for the people who have the power. Kid I was tuned in to what is really going on in this world before you were even born and stupid little shits like you were calling me schizo for explaining the deep state and how it functions to your stupid ass not even 2 years ago. You are a retarded little fuck who has no idea what is actually happening and why so spare me your temper tantrum stupid little shit

>> No.15509958

>>15509425
>Righties: "Jews! Pizzagate! Covid concentration camps! Trans indoctrination! Critical Race Theory! Muh guns!"
>Lefties: "ACAB! Everything I don't like is Racist! Letting children transition! They're banning all books! Take all guns!"

I don't mean to sound like a stupid fucking centrist, but I'm just so tired, man.

>> No.15509963

>>15509672
Thanks for reading my thesis. I wrote it out also in part to convince myself I still had a rational basis to my beliefs. Since 2020 I find normies absolutely insufferable and consider them essentially irrecoverable, but I realize I've also become exceedingly more pessimistic in the same time span, so begrudgingly, you're probably right. However the only practical solution is to hijack or subvert the propaganda apparatus, which seemed like a real possibility back in 2016.

>> No.15509965
File: 2.37 MB, 1468x7317, lemmings.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509963
Agreed, Carpe Diem!

>> No.15509966

>Over the last decade, and especially in the past 3 years since the start of COVID, normies and woke leftists have become absolutely obsessed with "conspiracy theories", "disinformation", and "anti-science.
Not their fault if you keep pushing all those.

>> No.15509967

>>15509965
God I miss old/pol/ so much.

>> No.15509976

>>15509425
I mean, the whole 'vaccines cause autism' was a single paid for study that has been refuted and could likely be considered an 'anti-science' shill since it was driven by bias. Doesn't stop people from quoting it thinking that the single study is the only thing they need to make their point and then proceeding to ignore everything else. At that point, it has become a conspiracy because the rest of the science says otherwise.

You're right in being upset that normies are using the guise of science as the bludgeon of choice for whatever stupid thing they want to believe, but I think you neglect that it is happening across the spectrum. In this day and age, most normies subconsciously know that science has more weight than dogmatic religious feels. Doesn't stop a lot of them from falling back on feels when confronted with science that contradicts them, though. This phenomena has Nietzsche written all over it.

>> No.15510003

>>15509976
>I mean, the whole 'vaccines cause autism' was a single paid for study that has been refuted and could likely be considered an 'anti-science' shill since it was driven by bias. Doesn't stop people from quoting it thinking that the single study is the only thing they need to make their point and then proceeding to ignore everything else. At that point, it has become a conspiracy because the rest of the science says otherwise.
This proves you don't even know anything about the study or Wakefield except what you've been told by the media.

>> No.15510007

>>15509956
>wef is just an extension
should i care about this bullshit hierarchical structure? and should it means that musk is on our side? its just the rich against the poor everything else is irrelevant, musk is on the other group, trump is on the other group, and you are fucking retarded to even consider that they have any empathy for the common people or a vision for a better society, the deep state the q shit the flat earth you are the stereotype they weaponize by labeling the sane's, you are the reason the majority is rejecting common sense and embracing blatant propaganda and lies, this is purely aggregated by people like you, they rather to believe anything no matter how surreal and inconsistent it looks and sound its way better than your retardation "flat earth" and "viruses doesn't exist" your "truth spreading" is a havoc

>> No.15510028
File: 1.83 MB, 504x242, seething.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15510007
>reeeeeeeee

>> No.15510029
File: 81 KB, 564x846, 1679101375496758.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509425
>The Deadly Rise of Anti-Science

One of the tacit implications of this kind of language is that since disputing """the science""" is deadly, we must therefore treat """anti-science""" ideology as something comparable to a violent crime so that the ideology must be not only censored in academia, the news, and social media, but also legally criminalized.

>> No.15510067

>>15510028
>0 arguments
face it. you're an NPC cattle brainrot just from the other side of the fence, and the goverment love people like you, they utilize your moronic perceptions to say "SEEE?! THIS DOCTOR IS NOT A TRUE SCIENCE BELIEVER HE IS ONE OF THESE GUYS" and by these guys they mean you, q shit, flat earth, viruses doesn't exist, you are an instrument a false prophet your goal is to absorb every sane voice that can be heard in the air and replace it with a pile of retarded shit, each time a doctor try to explain why the covid management is insane people hear it and think about your fucking bullshit, this is your contribution to fight the "deep state" generating noise and degeneracy

>> No.15510079

>>15510029
Denying science can be deadly, though, which is where some of that confusion comes into play for many normies. I don't know if I would go so far as to say we need big warning labels to tell people before they read a study, but I think preventing liberal-arts journalists from being able to just add spooky severity may help.
>Are Blueberries causing cancer? CLICK HERE
>Is wearing RED more likely to make you the victim of a hate crime?? Tune in at six to find out.

>> No.15510080
File: 38 KB, 530x520, spray.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15510067

>> No.15510090

>>15510080
retarded namefag

>> No.15510099

>>15509425
Science is mostly based on beliefs rather than facts.

>> No.15510221
File: 1.37 MB, 498x278, stirner-egoism.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509425
Pseudoscience is just a sticker low IQ psyop dogmatics use to suppress independent thought and research.
If the entire population was high IQ and educated especially in (modern/analytic/proper) epistemology, they could split the diff on BS, but no some council of whoever the fuck are literally taking democratic votes on what's true. lmfao
So "truth" is just institutionalized, and that has been good in the past, because government could select across the whole population and protect the smartest, which otherwise wouldn't find each other or be put in a sheltered institution, but it also makes it amiable to being corrupted by the government, especially its censorship policies like "hate speech" or "holocaust denialism" and such. (holocaust did in fact happen, but making holocaust denialism illegal is fundamentally anti-truth and anti-research, and ironically the most anti-science)
And we're seeing the effects of that now, what with denial of nigger IQ research, female brain research, trannies disease, faggots disease, IQ denialism itself, and similar. Post-modernity and bleeding hearts fucked it all. We must return to modernity. Galton and Pearson weren't "racist buffons", they were real scientists trying to solve real problems, similar to the Jewish question or other brain research.
Anyhow when people toss around the terms like "pseudoscience" it's usually midwits, NPCs, and psyopers. The third either know they're manipulating you or don't care whether it's true anyways. The first two are genuinely delusional.
Imagine being a midwit (overeducated unintelligent). Most PhDs are bound to be. And some redneck genius BTFOs you out. PhDs actually think they and their little community are synonymous with truth. LMFAO (I am a philosophy student taking epistemology classes. That's what postmodernists, which is most of academia, literally think, calling it "intersubjective frame" or some shit)

>> No.15510258

>>15510029
This. It's just preparing the narrative for crackdowns.

>> No.15510315

>>15509425
how is anti-science deadly? science has killed way more people than anti-science. medical science is the 3rd leading cause of death in the usa, its far deadlier than guns are and ppl are calling for guns to be banned. shouldn't science be banned first since it kills so many more people?

>> No.15510325

>>15509425
'science' is a key part of the establishment
these are just words they invent and promote to defend the establishment
simple as

>> No.15510404

The problem is the worship of Experts. Experts are the new soviet. It is a struggle for power.

>> No.15510408

>>15510221
>holocaust did in fact happen
only if you change the definition

>> No.15510412
File: 1.54 MB, 1016x5504, 1682319430780968.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509425
>Why are normies so obsessed with muh "Anti-science" and muh "conspiracy theorists",

Your assumption is wrong.
You assume it is a grass roots movement coming from the people demanding others to obey the science, when in fact it is the establishment, who writes any pays to write such meme Propaganda.
If you are not familiar with the amount of astroturfing going on, they you are either retarded or lack basic awareness of their admitted efforts to steer the conversations of the people.

>> No.15510425
File: 559 KB, 435x574, HoloHoaxProof.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15510221
>holocaust did in fact happen
got a source on that?

>> No.15510433

>>15510067
that is interesting fan fic book you are writing and all I commend you on your imagination but you need take your meds now and stfu schizo

>> No.15510435

>>15509425
Why do people still wear masks when the government ended the mask mandate years ago? I've heard them say that the government can say what they want, they still want to protect people and save lives so they continue to wear them. Are these people anti-science? Are they claiming the government doesn't have our best interest in mind?

>> No.15510449

>>15510408
>>15510425
guys, guys, my computer is bugged, I can't say that lest I get thrown in a jail cell :(

>> No.15510450

>>15510435
I've seen only a handful of people still wear a mask in the past year, and they were all crippling boomers.

>> No.15510665

>>15509593
The wokish have never been sincere about opposing ableism. Disability cuts across all identities and thus has the potential to serve as a basis of solidarity despite wokish divisiveness. In order to maintain the division it is essential they both champion anti-ableism when it benefits their side while also spewing unceasing ableist vitriol at the other side.

>> No.15510734

>>15510003
You're literally doing what that post you replied to talked about by screeching "yOu JuSt DoN't UnDeRsTaNd ThE sTuDy" and again pointing to that one study, ignoring literally everything else that has been done that disproves it.

>"Wakefield's study wasn't paid-for by cranks and he did it completely ethically without conflict of interest and out of his own love for science!!"
You literally don't know anything about the Lancet MMR autism fraud case if you think you have a leg to stand on. Go off, I guess, if you also think it's super cool and normal for someone to shill their own diagnostic test for a made up syndrome. Maybe you can buy some tarot cards and get your palms read while you're at it.

>> No.15510760

>>15510665
I think it's because mainstream wokies are in reality more neo-liberal than actually progressive. They are the NIMBYs of the workplace, saying that they think the disabled should be taken care of by "someone else" or be allowed to contribute in capitalism, but they realize it's a gimp for whatever tax system or corporation takes these people. They want them to be happy, but to never exist anywhere in public unless it's on the other side of their social media feed. They need the disabled to feel good, just like how some people need the homeless to feel good, or they need to yell "think about the children."

Both sides seem to desperately cling to the idea of being left alone, but always fall back on using another group as the weapon of choice against their opposition. Neither side has a comprehensive solution for preventing the bastards that will inevitable try to slip through the cracks.

This can be seen everywhere from the assertion that we need unrestricted access to guns, or that children need unrestricted access to books, or that cops need unrestricted access to violence, or that anyone 'claiming' disability needs unrestricted access to assistance. I'm not expecting solutions on this shithole of a website, but you've gotta be willing to bend the fucking knee every once in a while to get outcomes that resemble something reasonable. The current political system is a series of hypemen that will stir you into a frenzy telling you to never concede, that you should stand unflinching, and that you have the 'correct' ideas. While that gets votes and makes you feel validated, it's a fucking cancer of the ego.

>> No.15510968
File: 464 KB, 920x676, 1651996216838.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15510760
>Both sides seem
No.
The they get steered

Always.
Divide and conquer.
See:
>>15510412

You group guilt based thinking pattern is retarded and should in the current political climat have been updated to see the obvious fact, that there is no such thing as "Public opinions" there is only media and the big governmental and regulatory oversight which steer conversations.

They see people like donkey or goats.
If you want a donkey to push left, you have to push from the right.
Same the outher way arround.

It's always the same shit, they took justifies concerns on environment hijacked it and turned it into a reductionist topic:
>muh CO2

Same for health.
They turned it to:
>just consoom vaccine
>it doesn matter if people are healthier just consoom product

Same for freedom of love:
>You have to constantly squirt and seek warm wet holes to squirt into and get squirted into
>you have to have a arsenal of dildos and fistfuck and watch porn as young as possible
>if you are not hedonistic you are a slave of the patriachat

And this is not coming from "tha left or duh right" its coming from memes, reddit and TV, Music and Shows.
Its all memes and Propaganda to turn our brothers and sister into impuls driven short term memory consoomers and coomers, while they are fighting the media Portrait enemy.
Don Quixote style

>> No.15511167

>>15510968
I do agree with the sentiment that the major dividing aspects come from the push of either curtailed/extreme opposing forces, but the statement you took issue with is one I still stand by.

The root belief of the individual person is in self-preservation and freedom. That sacred nugget of individuality is weaponized into the destruction of others, i.e. the primary reason there is no comprehensive solution being brought forth.

The mediation of oppositions would result in the loosening of the yoke by which they have to steer you. They will continue to use the stick of your fear and the carrot of your ego before they let reason be exalted.

I didn't mean to conflate "public opinion" with the true sentiments of the masses past the first paragraph, although I understand how it came across that way. 'Both sides' cling to that idea in the sense that the individuals who may self identify as one or the other cling to being left alone, and that the controllers of public discourse for 'both sides' cling to that idea as a staple of their manipulation.

>> No.15511176

>>15510734
I bet you don't even know the conclusion the study reached (hint: it wasn't that vaccines cause autism).

>> No.15511336

>>15511176
It is an incredibly short study, friend. Not a difficult one to parse. Maybe also get the rest of the story before you take that 'no conclusion' pitch at face value.

>1993, Measles virus causes crohns?
>1995, MMR vaccine causes crohns?
>1995, part II, Approached by crank group Allery Induced Autism
>1998, MMR vaccine causes colon inflammation AND autism?
>No other country or group could ever confirm this link
>2001, Got the boot from the hospital because he wouldn't have his 1998 paper validated with a controlled study
>Moved to US from bing-bong land
>Worked with autismo charity in Texas shilling his 'theory'
>Got booted after more scandal broke loose
(1/?)

>> No.15511339

>>15511176
You've been conned by an ass-doctor who did a study on 12 kids with autism, the parents said the 'behaviour issues' happened after the vaccine, and he found bowel inflammation, then he tried to link them together while coming to 'no conclusion,' This didn't stop him from later declaring it a new syndrome called "autistic enterocolitis" from which the MMR vax was the "apparent precipitating event" in the paper, kinda going against the whole 'no conclusions' thing.
Again, the paper said there was 'no conclusion', yet he still called for the suspension of the MMR vaccine in a press converence and on video.
The 12 kids were sourced by a lawyer trying to drum up a lawsuit against the MMR vax and paid him $400k that he didn't disclose, making the whole 'science' of it a little conflict of interest-y.
Don't worry, he's still out there shilling to whoever will listen to him, such as people from Life Chiropractic College West, a totally super real *medical practice, or everyone's favorite film Vaxxed about 'confidential data' being destroyed and "an appalling cover-up committed by the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens" that talks to 'pharmaceutical insiders' and 'parents of vaccine-injured children' before continuing with really stressing that this is about "an alarming deception that has contributed to the skyrocketing increase of autism and potentially the most catastrophic epidemic of our lifetime"
(2/?)

>> No.15511361

>>15511176
But I can totally see how the Rogan bros who are "just asking questions" eat up that slop.
>"I wouldn't know for certain, but who's to say pretending to read studies DOESN'T cause people to be retarded on 4chan? I'm just saying, you know, that maybe if we did some research we might find something. I definitely wouldn't claim to know that 4chan users that suck off wakefield are developmentally disabled, but from the looks of it one might be inclined to believe that."

Go JAQ off about this on >>>/x/ or somewhere else you fucking inbred.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Just_asking_questions

>> No.15511430 [DELETED] 

>>15511361
You might be interested in learning that some controversies are manufactured rather than natural and that they're being pushed for ulterior political and economic goals. Plot twist: A lot of people don't get that.

I have never paid much attention to the whole vaccine ordeal, at least until recently. I have, however, paid a lot of attention to how corporations manipulate their constituency in order to unlock and establish new markets, including by means of fear- and disease-mongering.

I don't want to waste my time here. When a group, maybe an advocacy group, maybe some media corporation like daily wire, peddles anti-vaccine rhetorics and blames the pharmaceutical companies for having caused some disease, things get weird. They become genuinely creepy when the same groups and corporations employ lots and lots of people, most notably board members and executives, who have either previously worked in pharmaceutical companies and/or banks or are in fact representatives.

This whole thing, it was never about the children or about your health. As has become clear. When someone's livelihood depends on his not understanding something, will he understand? When a company's market strategy depends on the notion and promotion of X as being bad/controversial/problematic, will they want to see less of X?

>> No.15511435

>>15511361
You might be interested in learning that some controversies are manufactured rather than natural and that they're being pushed for ulterior political and economic goals. Plot twist: A lot of people don't get that.

I have never paid much attention to the whole vaccine ordeal, at least until recently. I have, however, paid a lot of attention to how corporations manipulate their constituency in order to unlock and establish new markets, including by means of fear- and disease-mongering.

I don't want to waste my time here. When a group, maybe an advocacy group, maybe some media corporation like daily wire, peddles anti-vaccine rhetorics and blames the pharmaceutical companies for having caused some disease, things get weird. They become genuinely creepy when the same groups and corporations employ lots and lots of people, most notably board members and executives, who have either previously worked in pharmaceutical companies and/or banks or are in fact representatives.

This whole thing, it was never about the children or about your health. As has become clear. When someone's livelihood depends on his not understanding something, will he understand? When a company's market strategy depends on the notion and promotion of X as being bad/controversial/problematic, do they want to see less of X?

>> No.15511444

>>15509425
It's really fucking easy. Science is evidence-based. Anti-science conspiratard disinfo is based on gut feelings despite a lack of evidence or straight-up in spite of evidence to the contrary.

>> No.15511447

>>15511361
>rationalwiki

>> No.15511448

>>15511435
What I also see is that this goes beyond the mere manipulation of the market to establish new niches where you can produce and sell products, e.g. appealing to fears that someone isn't productive enough, then sell stimulant drugs. It is also, since the market is nothing but the constituency, in example the US-American people, a way how to socially engineer people. Social engineering here referring to what I consider an extremely obvious attempt at destroying social cohesion. Not surprising then that Elon Musk would promote RFK Jr. The merger of state and private market is complete. Quintessentially fascist.

>> No.15511455

>>15511447
>Begging the question
Rationalwiki is not a good nor neutral website.

Then again, it figures that relying on and reverting to logical fallacies while also selectively (mis)applying them is a trait shared by both the left and right.

>> No.15511458

>>15511455
>Rationalwiki is not a good nor neutral website.
Correct. It's a place for the owner to crank his feminine penis about everything he hates.

>> No.15511459

>>15510760
>I think it's because mainstream wokies are in reality more neo-liberal than actually progressive.
That's true, but it isn't the entire story. Even genuine progressives tend to do the same NIMBY thing unless they have personal experience with disability, either first hand or with a close family member. The same people who live and breathe "dismantle the cisheteropatriarchy" couldn't tell you what systemic ableism looks like. They can tell you all about the Indian residential schools which were shut down before they were born, but they couldn't tell you dick about residential treatment facilities operating today. I read a study a few months ago wherein a group of Masters in Education students specializing in special education demonstrated less understanding of ableism *after* finishing a class on ableism in the 2010s, compared to a similar cohort's understanding of racism *before* taking a class on racism in the 1980s. Nonetheless you're right in that progressives generally try to not use "retard" as an insult, as even if they don't understand the finer points of ableism they do at least understand that (by the transitive property of nigger) if people don't like being called a word then you shouldn't use that word.

It's far simpler for neoliberals. Inflicting disability upon vanquished foes is core to neoliberal mythology (see 14th Amendment to US Constitution, Section 3) and hence to neoliberal identity. Thus a neoliberal is incapable of fully separating the categories "disabled" and "enemy," resulting inexorably in the expression of ableism toward perceived enemies.

>> No.15511462

>>15511430
Wakefield wanted to shill "replacement vaccines" and "diagnostic test kits", so yeah. There is a lot of truth to the fact that there is money in fear.

>> No.15511478

>>15511361
>https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Just_asking_questions
anyone citing rational wiki unironically needs to hang themself

>> No.15511513

>>15509434
>is what the Germans do.
fixed it for ya

>> No.15511518

>>15511459
I appreciate your reply. It reads as a very solid observation. I started drinking not long after I posted that last follow-up at >>15511167
I had started to type a lengthy follow up to your comment by highlighting the blurring of lines between even the further side of liberalism and it's intrinsic reliance on many mannerism/beliefs of the neoliberal herd, but I began having doubts as to the entire coherence of it, so I threw that in a notepad for another time, I apologize.

>> No.15511519

>>15509425
science means you believe what your scientists tell you.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OjbcVB0tmVXg/

>> No.15511520

>>15509505
and it's hollow...

>> No.15511537

>>15511519
I'm so glad I was off 4chan during the pandemic.
I got the shot, all the boosters, still hung out with my friends that talked about how bad it was.
I never understood what had them so spooked, but I can see it with the whole "give vaxxed people more freedoms" line in that vid.
I should probably leave this site again. I think I was happier being a normie. I'm sure I'll find out that I was exposed to the new flavor of agent orange/asbestos/lead/thalidomide and that's the reason my dick don't work in my 50's and I see blue spots in my vision. At least I'll be happy for a while.

>> No.15511541

>>15509425
If this book doesn't criticize the trannies and the "race is a social construct" movement for relying on pseudoscience, I ain't reading it. In fact, I'll pirate it, press Ctrl+F, check if there's any mentions of them, and if there ain't, I won't buy a copy.

>> No.15511542

>>15509425
normies have always been anti-intellectual period.
what's new is that every literate autistic fuck who still have 2 braincells talking to each other, has become extremely distrustful of academia they now see as bastion of lies, deceits and corruption for some reason.
Like they can't trust any studies without wondering where the money comes from or who might profit from such information being true and what's there end goal here, just how much is it gonna affect them or their environment(including people around them going mad on over prescribed under research meds they personally know better than to take).
Now why would that be? How did this happened? Is there any fixing it or should we just burn the whole thing the ground saving only the scientific method from the ashes and start anew? I mean it's so fucking rotten anyway at this point.

>> No.15511546

>>15509438
Jewish influence in science and TV?
>captcha = 0W0 VW

>> No.15511547

>>15511541
pirate it, print it and burn it just for the keks

>> No.15511561

>>15511537
This is what peak lemming looks like.

>> No.15511563

>>15511541
>It's pseudoscience because...
>Well it just is okay!

>> No.15511567

>>15511563
>It's a social construct because...
>Well it just is okay!

>> No.15511578
File: 1.50 MB, 856x1572, Screenshot 2023-06-20 001746.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15510412
I used to occasionally doubt climate science but come on, look at this schizophrenic bullshit.
>if you Google too many things, the sky will fall!
>source: UNESCO
I fucking hate it when NGOs deliberately misinterpret genuine statistics.

>> No.15511582

>>15511547
Alright. I'll post a thread containing nothing but a webm using the same tripcode on the 1st of July. I'm a man of my word.
>verification not required

>> No.15511585

>>15511582
made a typo lel

>> No.15511587

>>15511561
I'm not unaware to the political ebb and perpetual chatter, I just don't care as much as you. It's all polarizing static.
Staying miserable is a choice, anon.
What happens when you find the 'truth' they've been 'hiding' from you? Will it fill you with lasting content?
Will you find a new void to yell at? Will you fixate on a single liar again?
Let it flow past, be like water, and quit being such a faggot or no one will want to be near you except for other faggots.

>> No.15511593

>>15511520
I only confirmed to the local sense that below the surface is hollowed out with vast underground tunnels and even subteranean cities.
Even the US government agrees with this. Big DUMBs full of crazy tech.

However I have no way of knowing whether it really is holllow in the grand sense, even the best measurement technologies are limited.

>> No.15511597

>>15511587
The fact that you actually got the vax speaks volumes about you.

>> No.15511601

>>15511578
>Someone let the graphic design intern on the social media account again
Seriously, these advertisements are an information hazard to boomers.

>> No.15511621

>>15511597
Yeah, and I was having a great time after I got it.
Once my handlers told me that the severity of infection was drastically lower for people who had the vax that later got infected, I was out at the beach not long after and back to getting my face sat on by salty springbreakers.
I literally didn't care if anyone else had taken it. Despite the couple questionable rave sluts later that summer, and all the windowlicking I do when I'm not sitting in a scrum meetind, I still haven't gotten sick. Speaking volumes or not, doesn't change that I'm happy.

>> No.15511665

>>15511587
You're making an awful lot of assumptions about me in this post. I'm years past the anger stage, kid. You however willingly choose ignorance and stupidity at the expense of understanding and enlightenment. Pathetic.

>> No.15511671

>>15511621
kek

>> No.15511696

>>15511665
You and people like you are just exhausting.
There's too much going on in this complex world to be worried about everything all the time.
I'm going to go spend time with my chickens and check on my doves before it gets too dark.
Hope being a Le Enlightened skeptic brings you satisfaction and you get to tell me that you told me so when we figure out what gave me super-cancer in 20 years.
Have a good evening, anon.

>> No.15511705

>>15509425
>peter hotez
awfully rich for a scientist
https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/peter-hotez-net-worth/

>> No.15511711

>>15511705
He made millions in pharma money shilling on CNN and MSNBC.

>> No.15511718
File: 18 KB, 540x393, 20885368._SX540_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15511711
As is the American tradition of selling out.

>> No.15511803

>>15511621
Is there anything more predictable
>ok Yeah I’m a brain dead lemming but I had SEX
You played right into his hand but you’re too dumb to realize.

>> No.15511999

people are capable of doing their own research, and telling them not to do their own research will cause backlash like this. and when it comes down to it, every single theory can be argued one way or another. furthermore it's completely plausible to deceive all of humanity so saying that something like flat earth is debunked simply because the conspiracy would be too vast, that's a fallacy

>> No.15512005 [DELETED] 

>>15511705
this is a lie

>> No.15512007 [DELETED] 

>>15511444
no it isn't

>> No.15512028

>>15511705
>According to multiple sources, Dr. Peter Hotez has an annual salary of $205,908.
>Dr. Peter Hotez has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
https://factsbio.com/dr-peter-hotez/

can antivaxers stop lying about everything please

>> No.15512032

>>15511718
If it works, it's a viable strategy

>> No.15512034

>>15510435
because the pandemic is not over
in some based countries like japan people still wear masks
>https://www.nippon.com/en/japan-data/h01701/

>> No.15512037

>>15511444
read this https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/epdf/10.1098/rsfs.2021.0017

>> No.15512059

>>15509480
2000 years of globohomo homoglobo

>> No.15512063

>>15512059
kys retard

>> No.15512130
File: 17 KB, 258x544, 1667424789480174.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So is this coward ever going to find his balls or is he going to keep hiding on MSNBC shows with 100k viewers whining that the guy with 10 million viewers and the guy with a shot of being president aren't worthy of his time and brilliance?

>> No.15512182 [DELETED] 

>>15512130
we totally live in a real democracy, thats why those network and cable tv news shows with minuscule viewership carry so much more weight than the guys who get 8 and 9 digit views.
your vote matters!

>> No.15512187

>>15512182
cable tv has been irrelevant for over a decade

>> No.15512315

>>15509627
No you.
If you bothered to go outside and actually meet people instead of sitting in your basement or wherever, you might actually see that people know more than you think.

>> No.15512322

>>15510315
You must be absolutely retarded to make that kind of statement. Science has killed more? Without "Science" there would be far more deaths.

>> No.15512352

>>15509425
>Science as a pronoun

These people don't rralize how puritan mindset they are about "Science", as if it's their God

>> No.15512359

>>15512322
No, he's right, think of all the deaths that wouldn't have been possible.

>> No.15512396

>>15509425
I personally support any kind of organization/political movement that promises to eradicate faggots who still obsess about muh vaxxines.

>> No.15512419

>>15512396
Does that include employees that still require a full suite of injections even though the government mandate ended?

>> No.15512421

>>15512419
Employers not employees.

>> No.15512679

>>15511999
Checked.
And yet, you still get religion shilling on /sci/ because their research started and ended at the cherrypicked interpretations of the bible and their church facebook hugbox.
A conspiracy that doesn't align with the current understanding of the world doesn't need to be given equal credence. To assert otherwise is a balance fallacy.

I understand taking issue with using words with the connotation of certainty, but debunked still rings true in the sense that flat earth theory stands as hollow with our understanding. As we exist in a 3-dimensional space, to say that the current geometric model we have 'may be flat' when viewed from another angle is moving the goalposts to avoid the point. It is as foolish as saying that the debate over the model of the solar system was 'actually just a math-based disagreement', in talking about the Copernican Revolution, when we know fully well that the debate at hand was the focal point of the solar system, as the Geocentric model was pushed by the Roman Catholic Church. It is critical that you don't misunderstand the point conspiracy theorists circle around, and to avoid giving them the benefit of the doubt with perpetual skepticism, lest you lend the credibility of their root argument that will continue to be based on unquantifiable feels.

Something to be considered when allowing a theory to remain unchallenged while being propagated by people with conviction, is that it will stifle real discussion if you let it. Skepticism is necessary, but arguments in bad faith will destroy everything it touches and you will forever be dragged down by people 'Just Asking Questions.'

>> No.15512681

>>15512679
>It is critical that you don't misunderstand the point conspiracy theorists circle around, and to avoid giving them the benefit of the doubt with perpetual skepticism, lest you lend the credibility of their root argument that will continue to be based on unquantifiable feels
exceptional point my friend. thanks for the quality post

>> No.15512757
File: 26 KB, 342x360, cockporn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>this entire thread

>> No.15512964

>>15509558
>complains about name calling
>starts off diatribe in OP by calling individuals woke lefists and normies

>> No.15512999

>>15511542
>for some reason
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
>A 2016 survey by Nature on 1,576 researchers who took a brief online questionnaire on reproducibility found that more than 70% of researchers have tried and failed to reproduce another scientist's experiment results (including 87% of chemists, 77% of biologists, 69% of physicists and engineers, 67% of medical researchers, 64% of earth and environmental scientists, and 62% of all others), and more than half have failed to reproduce their own experiments.
if more than half of science is fake then mistrusting it as the default of the best odds of being correct. ppl who want to blindly "trust the science" are irrational and just ignorant of reality

>> No.15513008

>>15509425
Still caught up on 'rona, huh?
Survivorship bias gave us the stalemate on that front with both sides 'unaffected' by whatever path they chose. We're left with a continued reason to blame the other side for the economy and a renewed resentment for their policies, but people's attention has primarily shifted from 'rona itself.
Probably not far off with comparison to McCarthyism in the levels at which people were rabidly trying to remove others from their jobs, but we moved on to a new moral panic already.

>> No.15513016

>>15513008
covid schizos got blueballed when there was no yearly lockdowns or mask mandates to oppress them.

>> No.15513020

>>15512999
>69% of physicists and engineers, 67% of medical researchers, 64% of earth and environmental scientists
>"muh hard science" physics literally lower than m*dical research and climate quackery
ohnonono physishitbros...

>> No.15513037
File: 109 KB, 363x811, Age.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509425

>> No.15513064
File: 30 KB, 578x268, Capture.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

he's right you know.

>> No.15513109

>>15513064
scientists hate debate, they only want to get peer reviewed by peers who have been selected because they're guaranteed to agree.

>> No.15513154

>>15512999
I'm going to jot my thoughts out here to ensure I'm understanding the Replication Crisis correctly.
I understand why some of those fields have issues
>Psychology, lol

But with medical, I'm getting a little twisted up.
>1990-2003, 92% of therapies were found effective
confirmation bias, tracks.
of that 92%,
>16% stronger, 44% replicated
>2011, At Bayer, quarter of in-house findings replicated the original results
Is this in relation to the 92%, meaning the 44% is overblown, or is it of new research meaning that it has fallen from 44% in 2003 to ~25% in 2011?
The meaning changes from scientists circle-jerking each other back then, to a flood of more garbage scientists throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
Could be any number of reasons for that second one, from lying to make a name for themselves and get famous/hired to being true believers in their own self-important ideas (leading to an increase in confirmation bias) to just flat out being terrible at their craft. Maybe even a slurry of reasons, but that's another topic.

Then on to some of the other disciplines.
That paragraph is terrible, and it's sources even worse. It is primarily a 'vibe check' and doesn't actually give reproduction rates like with the above.
>Have you ever failed to reproduce any single experiment at any point in time?
I'm mad that it's even a source.
The rest of that referenced source just talks about
>"Has your lab re-done it's protocols?"
>"Do you FEEL like there's a reproducibility crisis?"

The only interesting thing I found out of that article was
>One survey said that less than 20% of respondents have ever even been reached out to by another researcher that was unable to reproduce their results.

And I just have to include this gem
>Irakli Loladze, a mathematical biologist [...] estimates that efforts to ensure reproducibility can increase the time spent on a project by 30%, even for his theoretical work.
Theoretically estimated increased theory time, stonks

>> No.15513157

>>15513154
Let me know if any of y'all come across some better resources for other fields, the extended article just has
>Psychology is mostly circle-jerking
>Cancer biology is mostly bullshit
And each meta-study on studies is split into individual studies that are discipline-specific.

I'm going to lie down for a moment.

>> No.15513168
File: 508 KB, 1172x2388, 1669788014786728.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.15513169

>>15509425
"I fucking LOVE science" is one of the most important prayers in the Cult of Globohomo, and"Anti-science" is blasphemy of the highest order and one of the worst sins.

>> No.15513172
File: 164 KB, 750x1334, 1660568360213327.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.15513193

>>15513172
I wonder what he thinks about that now.

>> No.15513205

>>15513064
I haven't kept up on that issue.
Will Rogan have it set up as a properly moderated debate? I wouldn't trust him to be quick enough to prevent the ad homs and other logical fallacies from flying before it's too late and the spirit is ruined, and that's even assuming he would when he knows that aggressive conflicts get the most attention.
I'm not about to waste my time on a zoomer "supreme god-champion in the marketplace of ideas" debate where the goal is to 'own' the opponent or Gish gallop them into exhaustion.

>> No.15513211

>>15513172
Anthrax is fuckin' scary.

>> No.15513220

>>15513211
The untested anthrax vaccine caused severe debilitation in numerous soldiers in the 90s.

>> No.15513239

>>15513064
There’s absolutely nothing to gain from “debating” about vaccine autism bullshit that’s 25 years old at this point. Wakefield was blatantly fraudulent and had financial incentives since he wanted to sell the MMR vaccine as three separate vaccines and made up some syndrome. Absolutely shameful display from Elon Crust and Rogan. The doctor already said he’d go by himself.

>> No.15513248

>>15513205
This is a "properly moderated debate".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8&t=34
Everyone can see what you're doing to reduce the damage this has caused the authoritarian injectionists. It's not going to convince anyone who isn't already in your camp. It just makes you guys look even more pathetic.

>> No.15513254

>>15513248
National champions!

>> No.15513262

>>15509714
>>15509685
What’s it like having self induced schizophrenia?

>> No.15513264

>>15513239
>Elon Crust
Nothing says "I have worthwhile opinions" like using childish nicknames for people you don't like.
>The doctor already said he’d go by himself.
His hundreds of CNN and MSNBC appearances have already made clear that he's happy to participate in any forum where there's zero chance of anyone challenging what he says.

>> No.15513274

>>15509685
>even the richest man in the world knows he is nothing against the government
On the contrary, even having this one crack in their narrative dominance has already proven massively damaging to them. When your grip on power relies on making people believe flagrant bullshit then censorship is your only weapon, and censorship only really works if it's complete.

>> No.15513280

>>15513264
Please tell me why there needs to be debate about vaccines and autism in the year 2023 when we know what actually happened and he was 100% fraudulent .
Keep defending the billionaire I’m sure he’ll notice you

>> No.15513283
File: 476 KB, 552x692, 1640978036558.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

thread is full of science golems

>> No.15513289

>>15513280
The debate isn't about that though?
>Keep defending the billionaire I’m sure he’ll notice you
Ironic from a pharma-complex bootlicker.

>> No.15513300

>>15513280
>waaahhhhhh why don't people believe us anymore after we lied to them and made their lives hell for years?? We're the Experts!!

>> No.15513324

>>15513220
True, we do have a long and proud history of fucking over our soldiers.

>> No.15513371

>>15513248
>Projection
I have no idea how you read "properly moderated debate" and that is what you thought I was referencing when reading my post. Truly boggles the mind. In a perfect world, there wouldn't even be a need for interjection by the moderator, but I digress.
I agree, looks like a pretty shit 'debate', anon.
Not sure if you think that was supposed to be some sort of gotcha or not.
I would highly recommend trying to find real debates by real adults. No competitions and nothing that the media shills, because that is never actually about the science.
A good debate is a measured drone of point and counterpoint, and I'm sorry if you think that's not exciting enough.
I don't care about your opinions on the following subject, but as far as debates go try this on for size to see how you feel about the format:
>https://youtu.be/l9Sh1B-rV60?t=1854
It can occasionally delve into moments of unprofessionalism, but you should be keen enough to understand what I'm talking about.

>> No.15513385

I always felt wakefield was likely controlled opposition.
He ears all the hallmarks of one

>> No.15513393

>>15509652
I mean they are "anti-science" because they treat science as a foreign, hostile religion. Now why they do that is partially as you say, but dismissing it out of hand like that isn't going to get us anywhere.

>> No.15513395
File: 54 KB, 1196x961, 1658155027395051.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509425
Is there an exact opposite of this book? Some kind of "The Dangerously Based Rise of Anti-Science"?

>> No.15513400

>>15513385
Jordan Peterson reminds me of him quite a bit.
Found a shtick that was outside of his scope and rode the grifting gravy train right off the end of the line. How they got recruited to be the face of their respective movements, we'll never know. I can absolutely see why it smacks of controlled opposition.

>> No.15513415
File: 1.11 MB, 1366x4235, ActualSchizo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15513262

>> No.15513516

>>15513415
It's uh... not normal to assume every reply is the same person though, friendo... and pointing to a series of anon posts over the course of two weeks and insisting that the same anon has been doing it for 6 years doesn't help make the point I think you're trying to make.
I mean, I know you spoke above in this thread about the duty you have to others to educate them, but then you lash out at any reply mildly critical of you as though it were an amorphous and unified force, so I understand why some people are concerned. At one point in this thread, you replied to a dude that was seething, then you came back over 4 hours later to reply to that same comment again. That doesn't seem like healthy behavior, even for someone frustrated from the endless fight of doing what they think is the right thing.

>> No.15513540

>>15509463
>is finally exposed
And when is that going to be? It's taking you guys way too long.

>> No.15513545

>>15513415
>bodhi: *uses an ad hom and calls out anon's ad hom*
>anon: *uses an ad hom and calls out bodhi's ad hom*
>bodhi: see, he's a schizo that's been following me and always does this

oh bodhi. never change.

>> No.15513834

>>15509497
crazy how everyone and their dog is using this "fascist" "tactic" of saying "don't listen to them and their bad info, listen to me as i have the correct stuff"... in this day and age? c'mon people, it's 2023!

there's a different dude in every corner of thought with an "it" of his own, but the sky is there to look at and the ground to walk on, it's our choice what we waste our time on

>> No.15513844

if this "antiscience" has better replicability than your "science" then what is actually true.

>> No.15513860

>>15512315
blessed reply

>> No.15513894

>>15509854
genuinely love you, keep it up brother

>> No.15513932

>>15509425
always remember these are the people who told you pizzagate and Epstein were "conspiracy theories"
https://odysee.com/@redicetv:1/pedophiles-use-instagram-to-share-and-sell-child-pornography:9

Remember when mouth breathers call you a "conspiracy theorist" what they are really doing is just admitting you are so much smarter and informed than them that you are so far ahead of the curve they cant even see you

>> No.15513950

>>15513932
Remember when journalist and famous anti-pizzagate activist "Dr. Pizza" was arrested for trying to arrange sex with a child?

>> No.15513953

>>15513950
yes

>> No.15513977

>>15513516
imagine thinking I would read a wall of text autist screeching

>>15513545
Why would I? I am an apex unit

>> No.15514092

>>15513977
>Imagine posting a whole MSPaint mosaic about a 6 year long "schizo stalker" and then thinking someone's 4-5 sentence (albeit with more run-ons than necessary) genuine concern was a "wall of text autistic screeching"
I'm sorry then, man. You're going in filter. Take care.

>> No.15514146

I am the science - Anthony Fauchi.

These people believe in dogma NOT science.

>> No.15514149

"The government's explanation wasn't plausible. People asked the obvious question. Then, the term 'conspiracy theory' entered our lexicon. The term did not exist in regular English before 1964 - the year the Warren Commission issued its report, the New York Times published five stories in which 'conspiracy theory' appeared. Now, the term appears in pretty much every news story. It's wielded as a weapon against anyone who asks questions the government doesn't feel like answering"
>anti-science
this term is a far-right dogwhistle used by jews and zionists to identify other zionists

>> No.15514703

>What differentiates an "anti-science" position or a "conspiracy theory", from legitimate scientific theories

About 12 months

>> No.15515364

>>15514092
>genuine concen
look buddy I have imbeciles and shills gaslightning me 24/7 and they have been doing it for decades. I don't waste my time arguing with donkeys and glowniggers. If I say something perfectly reasonable and someone's reply is to say YOU CWAAAAAZY then the most you will get from me is the pic and it is because it costs me the least amount of effort while also providing valuable information for any anons who are or are not "tuned in" to what is really happening in this world and on this website. I dont give a fuck what you think about it, you are no one bud and I am nit just trying to be a dick but that is just the honest truth. If you cant figure out wtf is going on with people spoonfeeding you then no one really cares what you think because you arent the worth the effort for me to care. I came here looking for wolves not sheep. Do w/e you need to do buddy I am sorry I dont have any shits to give about you narrating it though but life will go on for us both, I promise

>> No.15515390

>>15510029
Also, (((they))) get to define what "anti-science" is

>> No.15515418 [DELETED] 

>>15514146
Thats giving dogma a bad name, the soience crowd intentionally shills lies they know are false with profit motive or political power grabs as their goal

>> No.15515567 [DELETED] 

>noooooooo!!! you can't just doubt the science!!
>science is unquestionable true!!!
>doubting it is heresy!!!
>t. pseuds

>> No.15515571

>>15509425
I think we should forcibly experiment on the homeless to prove the homelessness gene and then force them all into slavery for being subhuman

>> No.15515656

>>15515567
>STROP QUESTIONING THE SCIENCE CHUD!
>WTF DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME NERD?
https://twitter.com/iFightForKids/status/1671347370171219968

>> No.15515697
File: 678 KB, 876x1890, 1687328491198739.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15514703

>> No.15515720

>>15515697
If only that were true.

>> No.15515739

>>15515571
I think that's a great Idea! While we're at it, we should also invent a slur for them worse than hobo. Any ideas?

>> No.15515814

>>15512396
why are you so anti-science? are you vaccinated and regret being tricked into taking an untested experimental medication by a bunch of dumb tv propaganda?

>> No.15515885

>>15515720
And it's not true because...?
It'll pretty much just stay that way due to survivorship bias.

>> No.15515891

>>15515885
Millions of vaxies have already died and more are crippled. Just because some of them are still alive right now due to pure luck or being in the control group doesn't make the image accurate.

>> No.15515895

>>15509438
The Js

>> No.15515897

>>15515891
Are these millions in the room with us now?

>> No.15515899

>>15515897
They're buried in graves anon.

>> No.15515907

>>15515899
Are these graves in the room with us now?

>> No.15515910

>>15515907
I think they're in graveyards, anon. Are you alright? Do you need help?

>> No.15515912

>>15515891
Millions of unvaxxed have already died and more are crippled. Just because some of them are still alive right now due to pure luck or being in a first world country doesn't make the image accurate.

>> No.15515917

>>15515912
Are these millions in the room with us now?

>> No.15515918

>>15515910
I just feel like I'd remember a huge wave of everyone dying even if it wasn't on the news. Weird how that happens. Mayber it's one of those Mandelogue Effects!

>> No.15515926

>>15515918
>I just feel like I'd remember a huge wave of everyone dying even if it wasn't on the news.
Perhaps your ideology convinced you that excess deaths haven't spiked since the shots, or you were ignoring all the people you knew who got vaxed and died. I'm not psychic, I can't divine the augurs to figure out why you're lying.

>> No.15515928

>>15515918
I feel like my rent would've also gone down.

>> No.15515935

>>15515928
Why would they lose profits like that? There are thousands of unoccupied houses and apartments in my area but rents are only rising.

>> No.15515937

>>15515926
>I can't divine the augurs to figure out why you're lying.
You can't just "decide" I'm lying, that's up to the meaning of my words dummie! Anyway I don't have any ideologies I think religion kinda sucks, so I don't know what you're talking about! Can you explain?

>> No.15515939

>>15515937
If you're too stupid for this board then you should go back to >>>/pol/

>> No.15515961

>>15515891
If you have to make up a 'control group' to fudge your numbers enough to make it make sense, you realize how silly that sounds?
Why not observe the unvaxxed as a 'control group'?
Or was there secretly a different shot that we're now making up that wasn't harmful?
Or was it a timed-release sort of deal where it's engineered to lay dormant for longer?
If it was engineered specifically to do that, then that means our current science is better than the public knows about, so what happened to it being 'untested' and harmful?
If the shot was a plot to cull the masses, why were righties against it and their population fell more?
If the shot was a plot to cull, was it actually republicans that started the outbreak in china and why they were the ones 'telling the truth' to their side?
If the shot wasn't a plot to cull, and it was a plot to determine loyalties, why would it be killing people?

You see how we have to keep adding things the further we go to try and keep your argument afloat and each new 'theory' relies on stringing different ones together to fit a cohesive narrative?

>> No.15515964

>>15515891
Why would a group 'secretly in control' want to harm their 'sheep' that keep them in power?
It's a simple question, really.

>> No.15515967

>>15515961
>Why not observe the unvaxxed as a 'control group'?
Because that provides unreliable data.
>Or was there secretly a different shot that we're now making up that wasn't harmful?
Some batches were just saline.

>> No.15515973

>>15515964
Lumpenproles/"useless eaters" are viewed as a detriment to their goals, not an asset.

>> No.15515974

>>15515967
How is it unreliable?
Getting saline is the equivalent to being unvaxxed.
Literally braindead take.

>> No.15515977

>>15515974
>t. someone who has never done a RCT
You can't track a non-participant.

>> No.15515980

>>15515973
The margins for political elections are razor thin.
Trump got in by electoral college, not popular vote.
So who is in power, and why would they cut more of their voting base, especially by the margins you're claiming?

>> No.15515984 [DELETED] 

>>15515980
Who do you think is the current President, and how many people do you think voted for this person?

>> No.15515986

>>15515977
That still doesn't make sense. How are they tracked any more or less than non-participants with how much the govt. has on every person?

>> No.15515989

>>15515986
The government doesn't track the subjects of a private drug trial. What are you talking about?

>> No.15515992

>>15509425
Well deserved.

>> No.15516008

>>15515984
That doesn't answer the question.
The voting margin is razor thin, are you suggesting that they made a play to both garner support and/or kill that same population to make later elections more difficult in a means that won't be detected by the census?

>>15515989
So the govt. has no role in this and it is private interest that is doing the tracking?
Still, how are they tracking joe shmo that came in once for the saline in a way that differs from anyone else?
If it's one controlling force, they have everyone who got one and ergo, also everyone who didn't.

>> No.15516483
File: 62 KB, 1644x1018, benford's law.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15515980
>The margins for political elections are razor thin.
voting isn't real, the military fabricates election results via abuses of the electronic voting system
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benford%27s_law

>> No.15516489

>>15509790
how many boosters does it take to reach net zero CO2?

>> No.15516561 [DELETED] 

No but seriously how do we mass cull antivaxx schizoids? At this point im ready support releasing actual biological wmds to get rid of these retards shitting up my board.

>> No.15516596

>>15516561
how many boosters does it take to reach net zero CO2?

>> No.15516614

>>15509425
"Science" has become the new religion of the West.
Everything makes sense once you accept the truth of that statement.
Of course, when these people say "science", they don't mean actual science. They mean the cargo-cult variant that they have developed over the years, whose only purpose is to confirm their biases and grant them the stamp of "scientific" truths.
I believe there is nothing to do about it. People will never be genuinely rational and they will keep clinging to whatever they want to believe (or whatever powerful people want them to believe through concerted propaganda efforts in the media and entertainment).
It is always possible to find fault with ANY study, and the woke will find fault with whatever studies seem to disprove their beliefs. The studies that seem to corroborate their beliefs, on the other hand, will not be attacked, even if they too are open to the possibility of attack. Think about how much ink has been wasted to criticize The Bell Curve, while books that corroborate the woke worldview (like "Guns, Germs, and Steel") get a free pass even if they have scant or no evidence to substantiate their claims.

This will never change. Most humans aren't rational. Just as in the past the Catholic Church would tell people what to think, nowadays it's Jewish academics and "scientists" who decide what is true and what is false. The authorities have changed, but the slavish submission to authority so characteristic of the masses has stayed the same.

>> No.15516619

>>15515961
>If the shot was a plot to cull the masses, why were righties against it and their population fell more?
According to the leaked batch reports more lethal batches were distributed to red areas.

>> No.15516621

>>15515974
those who are unvaxxed are not your average members of the public, they've been shown to be more concerned by their health or distrustful of the government.

these could compoud the results.

>> No.15516717

>>15509425
Well this is a fucking dumb post.

Broad brush painting the traditional science groups as anti science.

One group is actively trying to undo public education in favor of private Christian schools. Some of these schools teach ridiculous shit like the earth is 4k years old.

There certainly is a level of hysteria in anti vaccine circles. Microchip? Seriously? Not to mention the numerous, "everyone's going to die on x date" that never happened.

Just because some people you like had pushback doesn't mean there's some McCarthy level trials going on. Science requires peer review and good ideas get pushback. A lot of fucking dumb ideas get pushback too.

Yes, anyone without a good medical reason to give their kids your standard set of vaccines should be criminalized. We eliminated polio through vaccination. They work and some better than others.

If you really want to abandon all progress because a few hiccups make you too emotional you can always kill yourself.

>> No.15516728

>>15509425
Okay, are you pretending that anti-science isn't killing people?
>biggest anti-science movement is transgenderism
>millions of anime obsessed spergs tricked into putting on cat ears, collars and programming socks
>kill themselves in droves because too ugly to pass and make a living on OF

>> No.15516730
File: 43 KB, 630x472, images - 2023-06-22T213820.727.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509438
THIS IS IT

>> No.15516734
File: 25 KB, 640x480, images - 2023-06-22T214342.445.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15516717
>Not to mention the numerous, "everyone's going to die on x date" that never happened.
The science is settled CHUD

>> No.15516737

>>15516717
>Microchip?
smart dust and nanochips

>> No.15516739

>>15516717
>We eliminated polio through vaccination
No anon, you should actually research a topic before you start making up bullshit, they changed the diagnosis to afp

>> No.15516780

>>15516739
Argument still stands, one misstep isn't reason enough to abandon all of our progress.

>> No.15516804

I get the feeling that a lot of the antiscience is just teenage angst. We know that we should be sceptical, but a lot of people just aren't smart enough to critically evaluate information, so they just dismiss info if it comes from the government or another authority as a default position. If the government would put out a warning against eating faeces, we would have millions of "truth tellers" eating shit on cam to own the libtards. Being contrarian is a crucial part of the Culture War in America

>> No.15516882

>>15516780
Anon, I'm being sincere here. There is a quite gargantuan amount of fraud underlying the foundations of your current beliefs.
There is a quite well researched book called Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and Klaus Konlein that I highly recommend you familarise yourself with.
Even if you don't fully agree with their arguments the discussion and evidence of gross fraud and corporate interest is quite illuminating.

>> No.15516884

>>15516734
Exactly, they live

>> No.15516892

>>15516882
Of course there is fraud. Of course there is fraud. I can't uncapitalism our society. You are once again dismissing an entire history of success for some mistakes. Fraud should be punished but abandoning science because of some people's greed is silly.

The Tuskegee study happened but that doesn't mean black people shouldn't go to doctors for their ailments. It just means some fucked up people found themselves with too much power.

>> No.15516907

>>15516892
Read the book or at least the polio chapter, make up your own mind afterwards. You can find it for free on libgen.

>> No.15516975

>>15509425
Every investigative journalist is essentially a conspiracy theorist
Every investigator is a conspiracy theorist
And so on

>> No.15516979

Ah, another day, another politics thread on /sci/ continues to live

>> No.15516996
File: 148 KB, 1500x895, 1684691349019724.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This board is also now completely worthless and retarded good job chudtrash.

>> No.15517084

>>15516561
make their raw water and raw milk even more "raw"

>> No.15517114

>>15509425
>NPCs violently defend their MK-Ultra programming.
Imagine my shock.

>> No.15517123

I think we should find a scientific justification to brutally murder brown people

>> No.15517138

>>15516804
strange analogy considering the most retarded "trust the science" (who doesn't even understand the most basic scientific concepts) schizo on this board is a shit eating schizo

>> No.15517144

>>15516730
old fag alert, that song came out before most of these mouth breathers were born

>> No.15517169

>>15517123
You could argue a eugenic one, about culling or sterilising out the dumbest and violent to create a future utopia?

>> No.15517170

>>15516996
The purpose of the DSM is to sell drugs not improve peoples' health

>> No.15517210

>>15517169
But the damn wokies keep saying that's not true, I just want to try a different angle

>> No.15517223

>>15509967
yeah it was so data oriented

>> No.15517232

>>15509967
Same.

>> No.15517241

>>15516483
You're an idiot. Benford's law does not universally apply to all data. If I flip a coil 1000 times and I record the results as 1 for heads and 2 for tails, roughly 50% of the data will start with a 1 and 50% with a 2.
For Benford's law to reliably apply, the data must span more than 1 order of magnitude (ideally several orders of magnitude). When you count votes in precincts, those precinct are usually very similar in size making them terrible candidates for Benford's law. Those distributions get even more skewed when precincts do not report a distribution of votes but just the winning candidate (which they sometimes do).
When the data spans very closely to a single order of magnitude (like in the famous Chicago precincts graph which is similar to the one you uploaded) you can actually get close to a normal distribution, which Biden did because he was a favourite in Chicago area so he got very consistent high percentages of votes in the middle of the population distribution. Trump, on the other hand, was not all that popular there and since his votes counts were much much lower (reaching the 10s order of magnitude of votes in some) his distribution of vote counts did actually span more than 1 order of magnitude making his votes actually follow Benford's law somewhat.
There might have been vote fraud. Or they might have not been. I don't know. But if you consider Benford's law evidence of election fraud you better know what you are talking about if you don't want to look like an idiot.
tl;dr Trump got more of a Benford's distribution of votes because he was unpopular which lead to less consistent vote counts.

>> No.15517249

>>15517241
>Biden got more votes than Obama

>> No.15517264

>>15517249
Truly unfortunate. He might be the most over hyped and then disapproved of president in the history of US.

>> No.15517332

>>15509425
>What differentiates an "anti-science" position or a "conspiracy theory", from legitimate scientific theories and hypothesis that simply turn out to be false?
Just the vast disparity of critical thought involved, unironically
.>The concept of "anti-science" is not a valid epsitemological category.
Anti-science isn't real anon claims in this anti-science thread on /sci/. Fascinating.

>> No.15517337

Science "by consensus" is a group think scam

>> No.15517391

I think we should use this thread and start a FUCK THE MAN! general, /FTM/, where we can all discuss the validity of climate change, race science, social science, and even the jewish physics regularly

>> No.15517583
File: 138 KB, 787x615, WellWellWellWhatsAllThisThen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15515697
not quite
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending9june2023

>> No.15517620

>>15517583
The vaxxie catastrophe continues but people will still claim nobody is dying.

>> No.15517709

>>15517337
soience fags all brag about being geniuses with one in a million bigbrains, yet they all follow the consensus, which is statistically impossible to have originated from people with unusually superior mental capacity.

>> No.15517717

>>15517583
How does that compare to data from before event 201 was actualised?
do you have 2019 and earlier?

>> No.15517969
File: 753 KB, 112x112, 1657332904822635.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15517144
i know it from burnout paradise

>> No.15517975

>>15517717
>How does that compare to data from before event 201 was actualised?
>do you have 2019 and earlier?
That's the baseline against which excess deaths are measured.

>> No.15518008
File: 1.68 MB, 677x599, UK_population_pyramid_from_1950_to_2020.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15517337
I think when wakefield did it for vaccines and autism, the phrase that was used was "science by press conference."
It's the only tactic they have.

>>15517583
1.2 million people have migrated into the UK and 557,000 people emigrated from it, leaving a net migration figure of 606,000. Really took off from Q3 of 2020, I'll say. (925,000 of those 1.2mm were from non-EU countries, sadge)
>As far as I'm aware, that would make last year a landmark in record net migration totals.
67.62 million pop in January 2023. Data shows that the UK's population increased by 229 thousand.

Current life expectancy at birth: ~80 years
>best accurate guess we have for back then is ~69 years in 1950
1942 saw massive birthrate increase, peaking in 1947 at levels we haven't seen since as far as Crude Birth Rates go.
>The babies didn't go to war, friend.

Sharpest increase of deaths happened in 2020 with a jump from 604,707 (2019) to 689,629 (2020) with minor decline through 2022. (The peak of excess deaths happened in ~Jan 2021 for most of the world, ironically enough, around the same time that people be fucking with average birth rates by month backtraced to time of conception, but I digress)

Record inflation and hospital staff shortages also be damned, I guess.
Surely the poors don't die, that's why last year's drastic homeless headcounts that went up don't matter.
I'm also sure the hospitals don't need pesky things like "staff" to ensure people are be treated properly.

>TFW I'm not even a bingbong and a rudimentary 15 minutes of simple googling and a dash of critical thinking makes you look big dumb.

>> No.15518022
File: 161 KB, 1077x810, 1591453140204 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15509425
>>15509434

>> No.15518028

>>15518008
>I think when wakefield did it for vaccines and autism, the phrase that was used was "science by press conference."
>It's the only tactic they have.
I don't understand your intent here? was wakefield using the term?

>> No.15518029

>>15518022
>you can protest and not stay at home as long as you don't protest against staying at home

>> No.15518065

>>15518008
>I think when wakefield did it for vaccines and autism, the phrase that was used was "science by press conference."
>It's the only tactic they have.
This. Basedentists have no other tactic except to try and browbeat their critics by argumentum ab auctoritate.

>> No.15518073

>>15518065
lol, newfag

>> No.15518151
File: 160 KB, 960x864, science-vs-soyence.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>anti-science
its called sºyence
retard author don't even know basic memes.

>> No.15518155

>>15518151
gahhhh, where the hell are the pixels?

>> No.15518210

>>15518028
NTA.
Other people used the term when wakefield (the ass-doctor) was claiming that there was suddenly a link to the MMR vaccine and autism (based on a single study on 12 self-selected autistic kids that he did for money from a lawyer that was trying to set up for a lawsuit), and went to the press to try and stop the vaccine because it "needed more research."

>> No.15518219

>>15518151
>What a cool meme, I'd really like to have it (if you don't mind)! I really appreciate you informing me with pictures, especially ones that show me which is the right way of thinking and which is the wrong way by depicting the wrong one as soi!
Clearly created by someone who doesn't know how research papers are classified and published in this day and age, by the way.
It is a genuine issue that we have journalism feeding off of the Replication Crisis, but you're literally too retarded to have a seat at this discussion.

>> No.15518224

>>15509965
>The people that fall for propaganda are the thinking ones
Lmao

>> No.15518271

>>15518219
cope post

>> No.15518307

>>15518210
He ended up being right that it needed more research though.

>> No.15518657
File: 657 KB, 2000x2000, 1679778738595.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15518008
It's not a dynamic limited to the UK and it can not be explained with an aging population, the life expectancy is dropping in these countries with notable excess deaths.
Nobody knows exactly what's causing it, which makes the absurd silence on the subject in some countries a tremendously revealing thing.