[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post

File: 19 KB, 428x368, fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150150 No.16150150[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why do schizophrenics and spiritualist new age lunatics love /sci/ so much? Do they feel like their schizobabble gets some sort of legitimacy if they associate it with the word "science" by posting it here?

>> No.16150156
File: 227 KB, 897x2027, Screenshot_20240429-001445_Chrome (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150156

>>16150150
>/sci/
Please, use the Royal 'They'.

We thank thee.

>> No.16150159

>>16150150
>Do they feel like their schizobabble gets some sort of legitimacy if they associate it with the word "science" by posting it here?
Imagine being delusional and narcissistic enough to think anyone would think the opinions of the morons on this would "legitimize" anything. The people on this board never have the first clue what they are talking about and are always wrong about everything, me being the sole exception

>> No.16150160

>>16150150
They found a kindred spirit when they saw materialists huff smug hopium in the open.

>> No.16150169

>16150156
>16150159
So go post on /his/ and /x/ instead

>> No.16150178
File: 731 KB, 1080x2448, Screenshot_20240326-200341_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150178

>>16150169
What "Math & Science" have you brought to this website?

What fields are you an expert in?

>> No.16150181

They get paid to do it

>> No.16150185

>>16150169

>> No.16150188

I just find it funny that when the OP mentions "schizoprenics" and "spiritualist new age lunatics" they instantly feel targeted since they've been called schizos so many times here. One of them can barely even grasp english and just posts non-sequitors schizo vomit all the time, shitting up 70% of the threads on here.

On top of that, both are ban evading using proxies. Does this board even have a single janny?

>> No.16150191

>>16150188
4chan.org,4channel.org##.postContainer:if(.post:not(.inlined) > .postInfo > .nameBlock > .name:has-text(/^(?!Anonymous$)/))
I added this in custom filters in ublock and works fine. this board should just remove the name field

>> No.16150194

>>16150178
sacred environmental anal topologies

>> No.16150200
File: 364 KB, 1000x666, hamas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150200

>>16150159
This board used to have a lot of high level discussion in the early-to-mid 2010s. A lot better than anything else I've ever seen online. I suspect there were a lot of grad students on this board at the time, especially in physics and math.

Unfortunately, woke redditors started showing up and it really changed the board culture. Now you can't discuss anything beside entry level pop sci without someone calling you a schizo and a conspiracy theorist. If you genuinely try to have any sort of sophisticated or nuanced conversation, people will just tell you to "go back to pol." After all, we're not suppose to be doing our own research, and if you're trying to have a serious conversation, that's basically what you're doing: sharing facts and opinions, and linking to both popular and scholarly sources to support your claims. However, that's a big no-no for the woke/"""pro-science"""/Zionist/NAFO crowd.

Normies want you to shut the fuck up, and focus on talking about sports or reality Tv or twitch streamers. If you want to talk about science, then the normies want you to focus on VR goggles and SpaceX and other soiboi tier technofuturist pop sci consumerism. Anything that is really interesting or deep or that has significant social, ethical, or philosophical implications needs to be ignored and left to "the experts" to discuss. Probability, statistics, physics, evolution, cognition, the nature of complex systems, etc. these are the topic that are not to be discussed. You want to talk about the replication crisis or the inerpretation of QM or the lab leak hypothesis? Sorry chud, that needs to be left to """the experts""" (i.e. pop sci journalists without advanced STEM training who work for outlets like Wired or NPR). The chuds of sci should be content with discussing the latest VR goggles or electric cars or space ships or whatever faggoty shit the tech companies and hedge funds in California are currently shilling.

>> No.16150207
File: 8 KB, 180x286, 9781584881841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150207

>>16150194
I avoid some fields. See how others do it can make finding a new way impossible.

Like the topic of "Real Numbers", didnt know why until I constructed the number 1 from Pi.

>> No.16150210
File: 1.31 MB, 2448x1080, Screenshot_20240102-201921_Photos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150210

>>16150188
>posts non-sequitors schizo
LITERALLY FILTERED BY LINGUISTICS.

YOU CANNOT "PRETEND" TO HAVE PHDs AROUND ME.

>> No.16150212

>>16150188
I didnt feel targeted NPD schizo. I shit on retards like you (and specifically you) all day long for your nigger tier retarded posts here. You wanna know how I know it was you who started the thread? Because you are an idiot who is incapable of making any threads/posts of value on this board because you dont know anything of value and lack the intelligence to contribute to any advanced topics. The only posts you ever make are to whine and start drama

>> No.16150214

>>16150188
but of course since you are an NPD you will just write your own reality.

>if you disagree with some moronic shit I say it means you feel targeted!

No actually I targeted you because I always know your posts by how fucking stupid and narcissistic they are. No one gives a shit about your approval for anything because you are the stupidest and most unhinged and deranged motherfucker on this board

>> No.16150217
File: 19 KB, 678x452, images (8) (11).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150217

>>16150191
Haha, anonymous scientific discussion in the age of information warfare and the only sources of information people trust are tied to reputations of truth tellers...

Im literally surrounded by agents of Satan, in this, the 5th year of the Petersonian era.

>> No.16150218

>>16150200
sounds about right, nice post anon

>> No.16150223

>>16150150
Because ''scientists'' have sold us unscientific narratives and refuse to self-reflect. Scientists need to lie (but not lie) in the bed they've made and they need daily reminders to do so.

>> No.16150229

>>16150223
>Because ''scientists'' have sold us unscientific narratives and refuse to self-reflect.
what the fuck is this retarded take? doesn't make any fucking sense

The poster you replied to wrote:
>sharing facts and opinions, and linking to both popular and scholarly sources to support your claims.
This poster is shitting on people like you, who only babble whatever they think about without discussing science. Fucking moron.

>> No.16150245
File: 158 KB, 966x854, 1714114132227172.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150245

>>16150243

>> No.16150249

>>16150245
Nice selfie

>> No.16150256

>>16150243
>without discussing science
We can not refer to studies because the studies that need to be done don't get funded or get designed with such flawed methodology that they can't falsify The Narrative or get retracted for dubious reasons. We've seen through your trick and you're losing. Controlling public debate is the only means you've got left.

>> No.16150264

>>16150256
And having a bunch of low IQ schizos spout endless nonsense about new age shamanism drowns this type of discussion.

>> No.16150293
File: 45 KB, 739x415, images (8) (13).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150293

>>16150264
You need to have a PhD in Psychology to perform competent medical assessments.

>> No.16150295

>>16150243
this is what actual schizophrenia looks like, complete detachment from reality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accusation_in_a_mirror
>Accusation in a mirror (AiM) (also called mirror politics,[1] mirror propaganda, mirror image propaganda, or a mirror argument) is a technique often used in the context of hate speech incitement, where one falsely attributes one's own motives and/or intentions to one's adversaries.
seems to me like you're actually stifling public debate. whenever an interesting science discussion happens here, that goes into stuff which crosses zealots beliefs, all schizos start fucking up the discourse. that's as primitive as it gets. it's "uga uga stop talking about that because I don't like it".

>> No.16150305
File: 106 KB, 728x728, 1714280227614796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150305

>>16150297
>all schizos start fucking up the discourse.
Wrong.

They call out the bullshitera in your modst, "Anonymous" is supposed to kill that in the rest of the threads BUT THE DONT.

Youre complaining about the schizo but not why the schizo blows up on people.

(Because Youre Bedazzled Too!)

Be awake when the schizo is gone...

>Dont tell me Im huffing poison, just let me huff it in PEACE!

>> No.16150308

>>16150297
This, every single discussion here on physics, the human brain, consciousness and more is killed by these schizos who start posting a bunch of nonsense and in many cases pure theology (which belongs on /his/)

You see this retarded nigger bodhi post spam threads on the catalogue with only a single "." for text. The thread gets removed and he's back to posting about buddhism and other assorted nonsense in every single thread again. So either jannies don't ban him (they're in on the spam, trying to stifle this board) or he's ban evading and jannies need to be more active.

>> No.16150326

Also cult of passion is a well poisoner also trying to kill discussion. On flagged boards he's been posting under a Cambodian flag (obvious proxy).

He's acting like an establishment hater in his sentiments to well poison the actual counter culture that is common on 4chan. When you criticize his schizo spam on here he will do some bit where he implies you love the establishment to try and legitimize himself. It's the same thing with the retards spamming "nukes aren't real" on /pol/ to try and kill discussion.

>> No.16150331

Why is it that whenever anyone mentions the word "schizos" Cult of Passion and bodhi are one of the first posters, and then they both proceed to spam it with their incoherent babble?

>> No.16150332

>>16150308
1. None of you ever discussed consciousness before I spoonfed you the science for a decade while you called me "schizo"

2. I have never posted a thread with a just a dot you unhinged psychotic

>> No.16150335

>>16150332
Religion belongs on /his/, dumbfuck. Also put your name back on so my filter catches you.

>> No.16150336
File: 649 KB, 1080x2448, Screenshot_20240427-201656_Drive.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150336

>>16150326
lmfao

Youre not some "investigator", chief...

>> No.16150339
File: 1.87 MB, 1024x1024, 1711530794087259.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150339

>>16150331
Because my thesis in Psychology/Cognition was centered on Schizophrenia.

Literally MY JOB....THATS WHY.

>> No.16150341

>>16150335
I have never discussed any religion here except the occasional aside when it is relevant when other people brought it up. But I will discuss whatever I want wherever I want. Making you cry and make threads about it is the best part. I am literally jizzing myself because of your meltdown right now.

> put your name back on so my filter catches you.
You are a cluster B narcissist, You would sooner cut off your own arm before you ever blocked me. You cant live without drama you create here on a daily basis with your constant whining like the little bitch you are. You are so feminine with your attention whoring and drama queen sperg outs you may as well a dress and get on HRT

HAHAHAHA, punk faggot

>> No.16150345

>>16150341
You literally posted about buddhism and linked videos to new age spiritualism and other buddhist shit here
>>16150279

You can discuss these very same things on /his/, so go there you fucking moron.

>> No.16150348
File: 659 KB, 220x220, joker7.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4QfHdcMeEc

>> No.16150351

>>16150150
I bet you believe covid si real, lmao

>> No.16150358

>>16150348
Right, so you lied about not posting about religion. Go back to /his/.

>> No.16150360 [DELETED]

>>16150341
I trained you to drop your name faggot

>> No.16150365
File: 2.67 MB, 414x322, joker4.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150365

>>16150358
That video, that you didnt watch, is not about Buddhism. You are a stupid nigger and can suck wet farts outta my asshole while I LOL at you crying in your cheerios.

CRY for me CRY BABY wahhhhhhhhh

>>16150360
>so my filter catches you
The one you never had psycho narc

>> No.16150370
File: 88 KB, 720x720, 2023-12-22_02.58.57.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150370

>>16150358
>posting about religion
So either Psychology/Cognition, Phenomenology, or MetaPhysics, Physics Mathematics?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoeconomics

ALL IS PHYSICS. IT IS NOT A REQUEST.

If you cant find the "science" in anything you by definition are *Not A Scientist*.

>> No.16150371

>>16150360
You make these for your narcissism attention fuel. I am always willing to make a fool of you when you give me a layup. You wouldnt give it up for all the money in the world

>> No.16150372

science, music and religion are all fundmentally the same yet artificially separated

>> No.16150374

>>16150371
these *threads*

>>16150372
he is way too stupid to ever understand this

>> No.16150376

>>16150365
It's about new age spiritualism, dumb faggot
>Akasha, the music of the spheres
Post it on /his/, sperg.

>> No.16150378

>>16150376
>plato
>new age
I repeat, you are a stupid, clueless nigger and everyone knows it, including yourself. I will post my nuts right on your chin and you will love it and ask for more

>> No.16150381

>>16150370
Yes "all is physics" and you're posting made up physics which is schizophrenia.

>> No.16150382

>>16150376
>Buddhism
>5000 years old
>new age
you are stupid as all fuck boy

>> No.16150384

>>16150378
Philosophy is off-topic for /sci/

>> No.16150385
File: 797 KB, 300x198, 1451157449983.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150385

>>16150381
>made up physics
LMFAO HOLY SHIT

>> No.16150386

>>16150188
Checked and truth.

>> No.16150388

>>16150382
Yea, new age lunatics like yourself are obsessed with that shit for some reason.

>> No.16150390

Now watch when his "science vs religion" thread gets banned, the projecting schizo will ban evade after accusing other people of doing it. Always remember kids when you are dealing with schizos whatever they accuse you of is what they are doing. Their brain lacks the capability to properly assess reality or exercise insight or institution therefore the only thing they truly know is their own malicious motivations and malvolent actions

>> No.16150392

>>16150385
Yep, made up in your schizo mind.

>> No.16150394

new age == new cage

>> No.16150396

>>16150390
>institution
intuition

>> No.16150398

I'd rather accept schizos like bodhi than the constant anti science bot spam. Schizo namefags can be ignored since they stick to one or two threads. Literal spam on the other hand ruins the entire catalog.

>> No.16150399

This thread saved /sci/ for a couple of hours by locking them up. I hope you all enjoyed it.

>> No.16150400
File: 379 KB, 3000x3000, MixCollage-18-Apr-2024-05-27-AM-6080.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150400

>>16150392
Fractons, NASA images, electron microscope image of geometry...

FAKE?....the literal DATA is "FAKE"?

Are the numbers fake too???.....

>> No.16150401

>>16150384
I'm even ok if they stay in some retarded thread. ok to mention concepts if they are relevant but fully derailing some thread because you don't agree with the discussion is basically censoring scientific discussion. this applies to all zealots not only the new age crowd

>> No.16150402

>>16150399
>delusions of grandeur after getting dunked on ruthlessly
>I did it for you! I am a martyr!
you psychotic narcs are something else

>> No.16150404

>16150400
Classic schizo strategy, attach yourself to some legit things to make yourself not seem like a lunatic
>BRO I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ENERGY OF OUR MINDS BRO!!?!? IS ENERGY FAKE??? REALLY???

>> No.16150406

>>16150384
Are you saying Plato wasnt a mathematician? Your ignorance is no excuse for being this obtuse.I will decide what is or isnt off topic here not you undergrad hack psueds

>> No.16150409

>>16150400
>Are the numbers fake too???.....
The "complex numbers" you posted are definitely fake. There is no "square root of -1".

>> No.16150411
File: 24 KB, 817x375, images (7) (26).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150411

>>16150404
>>16150178
>Classic schizo strategy, attach yourself to some legit things
Thats called work.

I did this stoned at a cafe in Thailand, Ive done this many MANY times. Its normal...its called "my job".

What do you do for work (that you wont say because I will know it too well for you to risk that...)?

>>16150409
https://youtu.be/f079K1f2WQk
I disagree with their definition of it, as my definition of Arith-Metic is different. I invented it on my own so I didnt recognize it when I saw it, I recently learned this this month.

t.Number Theorist.

>> No.16150412

>>16150384
you people are so uneducated and so lacking in the most basic education it is fucking astounding

https://mathshistory.st-andrews.ac.uk/Extras/Plato_on_mathematics/

dont ever address me unless you come correct child

>> No.16150416

Goated thread that saved /sci/

>> No.16150418

>>16150411
>so I didnt recognize it when I saw it,
Namely, they use a SQUARE.

I do not, more of an inverted sphere.

>> No.16150419

>>16150416
>>16150386
OP schizo samefagging, this is what you are dealing with. Schizo accusing you of doing what he is doing that very moment.

<taps glass> >>16150390

>> No.16150425

>>16150419
>>16150418
Go back
https://www.reddit.com/r/schizophrenia/

>> No.16150427
File: 676 KB, 804x1048, 1711225162914506.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150427

>>16150425
Youre not a Mathematician or Psychologist...

STOP LARPing ON THE INTERNET.

THAT IS NOT MAN BEHAVIOR.

>> No.16150428

I see the namefags reee-ing but I don't see their posts kek

>> No.16150430

>>16150427
I have a PhD in comp sci. You flunked.

>> No.16150431

>>16150427
I'm a psychology pilled math maxxer.

>> No.16150433

>>16150425
https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-are-cluster-b-personality-disorders

this is why everyone abandons you, why you dont have any friends and your own family hates you. because you arent worthy of love of respect because you are defective. You know it is true so you lash out at others to try and feel better about yourself, but it doesnt make you feel better about yourself, it is just a temporary reprieve from the negative thoughts of self harm. Go to the bathroom and cut yourself so you feel alive for that one fleeting moment. When that moment fades, just off yourself. What do you really have to live for anyway? Nothing, just the black void of loneliness and abandonment. Just let go anon, there is nothing here for you, slip into the abyss and take the pain away

>> No.16150436
File: 133 KB, 1500x1000, 488302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150436

This explains why neither of them have an education and no-life /sci/ all day.

>> No.16150438

>>16150436
>he is now at the fan fiction psychosis
he's really cooking now boys. when they are just making up lies on the fly you really have them backed into a corner. -ACK is juist around the corner for you my friend. That sweet release

>> No.16150440

>>16150438
... and then you woke up

>> No.16150442
File: 25 KB, 333x499, 41o0zrvabKL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150442

>>16150428
>>16150305
>Youre complaining about the schizo but not why the schizo blows up on people.
>(Because Youre Bedazzled Too!)

>>16150430
I converted your CompSci child's play into Dynamic Chaos Theory...

I also did reaearch in Computer Architecture, similar to this but far more complex;
https://youtu.be/f4Dly8I8lMY

And I do research in AI, so no....no matter this angle you try....you will be checkmated.

Try again, Compie.

>> No.16150443

>>16150442
Watching youtube videos and smoking pot is not "doing research"

>> No.16150444

>>16150440
there is nothing here in this life for you. you will never have a fulfilling relationship because you are broken, no one can ever love someone as defective as you are so why make yourself suffer? Just let go anon

>> No.16150445

>>16150444
I don't take tips from schizos

>> No.16150448

>>16150445
it isnt your fault you were molested, you can leave this world. There is nothing for you here, you dont anyone anything, you can just leave, make the pain go away. There is nothing in this world for people as broken as you are

>> No.16150449

>>16150448
Sentences start with a capital letter, brainlet

>> No.16150450
File: 26 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150450

>>16150178
>>16150443
Ground breaking with applications across the whole of Mathematics and M.D.

Double Major because this isnt a fucking joke, son....AND YEAH, STONED...

>> No.16150452

>>16150449
what future could you possibly have? Being abandoned again? Put back into the mental ward? It only takes one moment of courage to free yourself

>> No.16150453

>>16150450
You haven't got a degree in anything and you haven't invented anything.

>> No.16150454

>>16150452
You just look dumb when you can even capitalize your own sentences.

>> No.16150455
File: 1.23 MB, 1080x2448, Screenshot_20240429-033419_Camera.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150455

>>16150443
In fact......fuck you.

https://youtu.be/tfiour4xJ7o

>> No.16150456

>>16150454
anon stop trying to deflect. we are talking about your future here. you dont have to live with this pain

>> No.16150457
File: 13 KB, 321x450, 1709311211166826.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150457

Brilliance and madness go hand-in-hand like peanut butter and chocolate.

This is Paracelsus, a hermetic alchemist, or proto chemist; also the greatest natural physician of his day, and a father of mineral medicinals.

He believed he could produce a slave creation, or a familiar of sorts—the Homunculus—by ejaculating into a chicken egg, or worse.

— ‘That the sperm of a man be putrefied by itself in a sealed cucurbit for forty days with the highest degree of putrefaction in a horse's womb ["venter equinus", meaning "warm, fermenting horse dung"[2]], or at least so long that it comes to life and moves itself, and stirs, which is easily observed. After this time, it will look somewhat like a man, but transparent, without a body. If, after this, it be fed wisely with the Arcanum of human blood, and be nourished for up to forty weeks, and be kept in the even heat of the horse's womb, a living human child grows therefrom, with all its members like another child, which is born of a woman, but much smaller.’ [3]:328–329

The original coomer, if you will.

>> No.16150458

bliss

>> No.16150459

>>16150457
>peanut butter and chocolate
Heresy.

Obviously banana goes with peanut butter, vanilla for chocolate.

>> No.16150460

>>16150457
Truly, the modern day wizard is the mad scientist.

>> No.16150463

>>16150457
>Schizo is wrong and achieves nothing of note
Reminds me of someone

>> No.16150467

>>16150460
The scientific community has become a collective of gargantuan pussies, to be sure.

>> No.16150470

Bodhi is doing some Hannibal Lecter shit on the schizo. That's cold man

>> No.16150483
File: 2.57 MB, 2041x735, 1712114045240670.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150483

>>16150150
It can be entertaining to see them rustle each other's jimmies

>> No.16150486

>>16150483
You dont get it, dunce...its not "two geniuses debating", its one savant and a charlatan and youre cheering for the lying, charlatan, jackass....

>another thread on why the board cukture is absolutly shit.
https://youtu.be/keuSpq11Hqg
YOU ARE DAWKINS, DUMBASS....

Uttely lacking self awareness and perception two steps ahead, you only see one step....

>> No.16150488

>>16150486
Christ is king is a hypersphere is eternal consciousness field fluctutations.

>> No.16150498
File: 190 KB, 561x327, 0_9PJRogpELOZ0Y04F.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150498

>>16150486
>you only see one step....
Amd that "one step" is the drug your brain releases when you smatch a "win" at the cost of another for the simple fact "you could".

Demons are drug addicts and the pipe is inside your brain...

>> No.16150500
File: 26 KB, 800x384, images (8) (14).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150500

You just cant say no to (You).

B^)

>> No.16150660

>>16150150
Lol. This is stupid. Next thing you're going to tell me is that astral projection doesn't give scientific results or that quantum healing isn't really healing my atoms quantumly. You really need to seek Christ if you want to truly understand science. I am the science

>> No.16150668
File: 3.04 MB, 2288x1700, 1680375125305771.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150668

>>16150150
Truth + reality = matters. And the real truth is that NDEs are actually irrefutable proof that heaven really is awaiting us all because (1) people see things during their NDEs when they are out of their bodies that they should not be able to under the assumption that the brain creates consciousness, and (2) anyone can have an NDE and everyone is convinced by it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U00ibBGZp7o

So any atheist or materialist or agnostic would be too if they had an NDE, so pic related is literally irrefutable proof of life after death. As one NDEr pointed out:

>"I'm still trying to fit it in with this dream that I'm walking around in, in this world. The reality of the experience is undeniable. This world that we live in, this game that we play called life is almost a phantom in comparison to the reality of that."

If NDEs were just hallucinations then extreme atheists and neuroscientists who had NDEs would agree that they were halluinations after having them. But the opposite happens as NDEs convince every skeptic when they have a really deep NDE themselves.

So science proves the divine.

>> No.16150828
File: 322 KB, 1130x843, 1664787210896087.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150828

Lmao, just clicked this thread now and holy shit, it gathered the schizos so fucking fast. Deep down they really do know that they're schizos spewing lies
This board was decent once; there was even jannies around before. Don't understand why the religious nutjobs still think they can manufacture useful consent on a the dead fucking mongol basketweavers site

>> No.16150838

>>16150150
If it wasn't for schisms this would be a homework and popsci board

>> No.16150857

>>16150838
Physics homework and popsci is infinitely more on-topic for /sci/ than new age shamanism.

>> No.16150974

>>16150150
Why do these threads always have frogshit in the OP?

>> No.16150985
File: 118 KB, 1478x1454, brainlet-heli-pad-1403971305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16150985

>>16150974

>> No.16151120

>>16150308
Do you have any actual proof that he makes threads with "." as the subject or is it something you just decided in your mind without having any actual proof, that you are now trying to present as fact (while accusing others of being schizo)

>> No.16151126

>>16150436
If I had to guess who in this thread is mentally ill, it wouldn't be Bodhi

>> No.16151169
File: 379 KB, 1200x1000, autism2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151169

>>16151126
>If I had to guess
Good to know we have serious doctors in the thread, otherwise we'd all be dead, huh?

>> No.16151176

>>16150150
Unforuntately, Covid and lockdowns drone half the country utterly insane, so instead of people with math degrees posting on /sci/ you end up with pseudo-intellectuals like >>16150200 who think that skimming over a wikipedia article on the carbon cycle gives them enough expertise to start criticizing climate scientists.

>> No.16151177

>>16151120
of course he doesn't. people who psychotic dont operate on facts, they operate on impressions. Once you understand how their (broken) mind works they are insanely predictable. I will explain to you how his simple mind came to this delusion.

There is a thread up right now where the janny deleted a lot of posts and I explain in the thread how the jannies on this board sometimes operate. I also explained that I made a thread that got 404'd and the jannies will often delete all your posts within a certain time period if they ban you.

>>16138738

Now here is the fun part. I never said what the thread I made was, but he is psychotic you see, so that doesnt matter, he will just fill in the blanks with whatever is convenient to satisfy his delusions. He doesnt need facts or proof, he just thinks of whatever he wants it to be to confirm his bias and he will then proceed as this IS fact and try to convince everyone else of it as well, until he gets called out to actually present some evidence of course at which point he will just scurry off like the little rat he is and pretend like it never happened ..... until the next time, when he does it all over again. These people are a broken record, they do not, they CANNOT change. They have literal brain damage, they are deranged and incapable of properly interpreting reality. 98% of their time they go through life accusing people of shit they just make up. I explained all this in detail here just a few days ago (and many times before that)

>>/sci/thread/16142635#p16142802

I dont mind going back over it however for unsuspecting anons to know what is really going on around here. 99% of the disruptive outbursts and thread derailments are perpetrated by this one psycho. He is a very sick puppy

>> No.16151180

>>16151177
Oh and I forgot to mention, my thread that got 404'd was a rei thread I posted for fun, because there hasnt been one in a long time.

>>/sci/thread/16122911

But we cant let facts get in the way of a psychotic schizo narrative! He wont learn a lesson from this about not jumping to conclusions, or how he should do more research before making false claims because he cant' He will just forget about this by tomorrow and act like it never happened and have new fresh schizo narratives he just makes up ready to go!

>> No.16151187

>>16151176
>climate scientists
Odd way of spelling GeoPhysicists, but whatev.

Not everyone with a PhD in STEM is a "scientist".

>> No.16151188

>>16151177
Oh and when psychotics can't convince you that their delusions are real their response is to screech "schizo" YOU ARE THE DELUSIONAL ONE, so on and so forth. They will extrapolate an entire fantasy world out of a single sentence, nay a single word they misinterpret and attack anyone who exposes the gaps in their logic and their false narrative. They are real nasty little psychos

>> No.16151197
File: 1.74 MB, 2448x1080, Screenshot_20240429-121041_Photos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151197

>>16151176
Here, since youre new to science, here is a new source to help you get up to speed. Make sure to take lots of notes, and do lots of looking up and Wikipedia and you'll graduate with no problem, promise!

https://youtu.be/RewoKK1uiis

Im doing work too, very busy, VERY mildly stoned.

>> No.16151205
File: 1.49 MB, 3000x3000, MixCollage-29-Apr-2024-12-21-PM-3028.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151205

>>16151176
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_of_Congress_Classification
Go ahead and make this your homepage, youre going to reference it A LOT. Basiclally your syllabus.

>> No.16151208
File: 316 KB, 1345x294, ss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151208

>>16151177
I will go ahead and post a screenshot of the post I linked too, thought he entire thread is about cluster B narcs so it is a good short read. But as you can see I predicted exactly what he is doing in this thread. As I said they are insanely predictable because they just repeat one pattern for infinity. They are incapable of learning from their mistakes, growing and changing so they are just a one trick pony who keeps repeating the same psychotic and malevolent behaviors over and over and over. If you have ever dealt with one, you have seen them all. They all behave the exact same way. They are just spastic attention whores who create chaos everywhere they go because they are incapable of fostering healthy relationships. All their "relationships" consist of abusively sperging out on people for shit they hallucinate until the person eventually just abandons them. Unfortunately we cant leave this psych like people in irl can so we will see him play out this same pattern for as long as he posts here

>> No.16151218
File: 45 KB, 1080x690, 1713261198902250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151218

I'd go as a far as saying these kinds of threads are by far the most interesting ones here.

>>16148183
Genuine, novel.

>> No.16151224
File: 2.56 MB, 3208x1560, 2023-03-12_12.04.52.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151224

>>16151218
Is *anyone* else doing lateral taxonomical research in Molecular Biology? Its parallel to BioMagmetics in its approach to EvoBio.

Do you people even know what those "mere words" means?

>> No.16151246
File: 67 KB, 722x601, 20240316_052615.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151246

>>16151224
>>16133091
Oh, look, this /pol/ thread again...the board culture is SO SCIENCE.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!

>> No.16151254
File: 181 KB, 800x955, 1713859357911831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151254

https://youtu.be/YnObwxJZpZc

>> No.16151262
File: 332 KB, 1024x684, 20200722000569_0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151262

>>16151197
That egg is fucking raw. I hope it kills you. God I hate it when someone serves me a raw egg and thinks I should act like it's food. I would rather eat a new born panda than a raw egg.

>> No.16151264
File: 895 KB, 1080x2448, Screenshot_20240429-131005_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151264

>>16151262
Its called "Onsen Egg".

Very common here in Thailand/Malaysia.

>> No.16151266
File: 1.61 MB, 2448x1080, Screenshot_20240116-212906_Photos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151266

>>16151264
Used to toss 3 or 4 of them in my protien shake.

Usually, when working out, I have this for breakfast.

>> No.16151267
File: 1.34 MB, 1860x1640, 1713509865042215.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151267

>>16151264
I don't eat raw chicken and I don't eat raw stuff that comes out of a chickens shit hole. You disgust me. I bet your culture eats raw pig blood too.

>> No.16151269
File: 1.48 MB, 2448x1080, Screenshot_20240117-190905_Photos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151269

>>16151267
I had duck ramen every day during Christmas in Hokkaido, Japan.
[adjusts tie]
Pssh...I dont even need to...tsss...

>> No.16151271
File: 1.31 MB, 2448x1080, Screenshot_20240411-132504_Photos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151271

>>16151267
This is my culture war.

>> No.16151274

>>16151271
>because Im stoned
Im thinking back and forth between taxonomy and molecular correlations, which directly ties toagriarchal and patrarchal bloodline, such as;
>>>/his/16563499

I noted those two meta-tribes particularly in Alaska and again in inward/outward Jews, which you humans only know of "outward Nose Jews". Pentagon/Hexagon, two tribes of Israel.

>> No.16151276
File: 60 KB, 325x250, 1514491176995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151276

>>16151274
>to matriarchal*
This is in reference to Inward Jew, and its Toxonomical connection to the human species.
>made in OUR image

Tick tock...every moment alive is a moment closer to death, human-mortals.

>> No.16151277

>>16151269
That egg, is cooked. See how it's no longer liquid.

>> No.16151280
File: 241 KB, 400x168, 51f618d5-9601-4e20-bcff-f2d8e51c6589_text.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151280

>>16151277
Liquid yolk in the spice of Life.

You will never be an Ubermensch....

>> No.16151283
File: 61 KB, 1200x641, 20240411_160255.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151283

>>16151280
>You will never be an Ubermensch....
Before Absolute Unit, I am.

>> No.16151294
File: 41 KB, 500x375, Raw-Beef-With-Pigs-Blood2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151294

>>16151264
>Lou (หลู้) is a traditional northern Thai dish of raw pig's blood mixed with spices, and often served with raw pig's kidney on the side.

I fucking knew it, you gods dammed savage.

>> No.16151300
File: 634 KB, 1080x2448, Screenshot_20240429-135424_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151300

>>16151294
>Pot; Kettle

>> No.16151301
File: 2.91 MB, 406x720, 1680380250426163.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151301

>>16151294
Post more revoltion, less le'appitite.

Absolute Unit means Absolute.

>> No.16151307
File: 288 KB, 716x710, 2023-03-05_11.28.09.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151307

I want to vomit and expell toxins from my bowels internally, just from looking at it...

Like pooping to coffee, my body was born ready.

>> No.16151309

>>16150150
>Why do schizophrenics and spiritualist new age lunatics love /sci/ so much?
Because here you can meddle with ignorance and bigotry about the most ridiculous shizo themes. E.g. big bang, evolution, climate change (shizo talk in its wording) mass gene experiments aso. No disturbance of logic or common sense her. If threads even come close to the truth they would be pruned or deleted, bot flooded, media engineered aso. So you never be in trouble to doubt you*r idiotic shizo world you name science.

>> No.16151320

>>16151300
Is black pudding cooked?

>Yes, black pudding is cooked during the manufacturing process and is generally pre-cooked when you buy it.

Not even close to being equivalent you fucking savage.

>> No.16151324
File: 146 KB, 568x377, 2022-03-09_12.12.01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151324

>>16151320
>you fucking savage.
Say that in my neighborhood.

We kidnapped Lord Miles, we'll kidnap (You).

We *Just* want to talk, thats all, promise.

>> No.16151329
File: 1.18 MB, 1080x2448, Screenshot_20240424-194309_Photos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151329

>https://youtu.be/GufP3yPGKhw
>Come with me on a One Way trip.
:skull:

>> No.16151332

I love how they instantly feel targeted when you just say ”schizo” out loud. It’s like they know deep down.

>> No.16151334

>>16150339
>>16151332
So I can find PhDs, Doctors, who think they knew Schizophrenia, and lecture them about what reality it.

https://youtu.be/V89_8-H6IIM

I am beyond Michael Levin, who worked for DARPA, but to understand where I am coming from, I point to him, in the realm of "Cognition".

Psychology would be a mix between Peterson, Weinstein, and Levin.

As in....these three people are in objectively different fields, I would lecture all three of them on each field.

>> No.16151336

Delusiona of grandeur is a symptom of schizophrenia.

>> No.16151337

>>16151332
>say schizo out loud
>on an text based internet forum
If you are hearing voices here you really shouldn't theorize on other people's mental health

>> No.16151339
File: 7 KB, 168x300, images (7) (5).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151339

>>16151336
>Delusiona of grandeur
Are you qualified to discount is validity?

Peer reviewed, board certified, correct?

Just want to make sure there aint no funny business...

>> No.16151341

>>16151336
>>16151332
obvious OP samefagging, so pathetic. He is too mentally ill to realize that people who arent mentally ill can pick him out of lineup a mile away

>> No.16151343

I have breathed enough life in your narcissism attention fuel and tea bagged my nuts all in your face like I do every encounter we have.

ta ta you fucking psycho kys!

>> No.16151344

>>16151343
lol

>> No.16151360
File: 68 KB, 200x200, 200w (3).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151360

>>16151334
>Psychology would be a mix between Peterson, Weinstein, and Levin.
Man....just saying this makes me see citations at the speed of MENOW.

Cool seeing Peterson venture into Phenomenology, correlated to Physiology and BioElectric (subMolecular) of Levin, who is Evolutionary Lens'd into Political Science and Human Migrations with Weinstein via Symbiotic Hybridization of Memetic (Kulture) and Eugenics (Molecular).

STOMP STOMP.

https://youtu.be/UNM6JZAa43o

>> No.16151365
File: 1.47 MB, 512x512, 16-22-19-869_512.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151365

>t.Matrix
Cracked.

I will have to wait my whole life to see the edge ofy research be touched by humans...so long...its unbearable.

>> No.16151373
File: 1.05 MB, 1330x748, 1714272189484942.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151373

>>16151360
>200w (3).gif
My lab is the chalkboard in my head, pure theory.

When Eric Weinstein talked about Witten "not having touched reality", thats what he is talking about. All moves are at such a hyper-dimensional level as to be hardly to have been said to happen at all.

Triple Echo marx the spot.

>> No.16151375
File: 1.11 MB, 1080x2448, Screenshot_20240427-195755_ASUS_Launcher.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151375

The Real (real number R) Zion be different.

Points if BioMagnetic focal points, meta directions of Earth's evolutionary direction. Defining the Species of Huemanity.

Intelligent Design by definition.

>> No.16151377
File: 573 KB, 1080x2448, Screenshot_20240429-152236_Chrome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151377

New World Order.

>> No.16151384
File: 38 KB, 720x720, 2022-09-30_18.06.54.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151384

>>16150156
>>16151373
>marx
Of "The Beast" (Unknown Animal (Oyster)).

Classyfied and analyzed beyond comprehension, but one of Many.

When strictly looking at the differences in perceptions of Reality...they truly are, by definition, Alien.

>> No.16151387
File: 14 KB, 342x341, atlstar.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151387

To intuitively sense the gravitational pulls of the various planets in the solar system, but Sun and Moon by far the most, creating a heartbeat like tug-and-pull between the three bodies.

https://youtu.be/dTGuyNnJJFs

Thats why there are temples to those two all around the world, Boaz and Jachin, obelisks or whatever they period uses.

Hence, "Three Body Problem", in a Geocentric model of the Universe.

Rememeber...people several thousand years ago had a GPS accurate survey ofnthe planet...

That is small math compared to Astronomy, measuring volumes of cepestial bodies and orbital equinoxes (WHEN IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE LIFE TO NOTE ONE CYCLE).

...but in One Life.

>> No.16151388
File: 37 KB, 718x419, 2017-11-20_05.41.03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151388

Your genetics has felt these cycles for countless Eons.

You ALREADY know.

>> No.16151390
File: 85 KB, 813x679, Screenshot_20240429-154033_Chrome~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151390

>>16151388
>ALREADY
RIP ROH!

So true.
[exasperated anime girl]

>> No.16151393
File: 81 KB, 487x630, images (8) (17).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151393

>>16151390
Which, yes, the Emperor of Mankind (King of Kings but Servant to the Commoner) has inside of his head "The Chaos Gods" and has to "constantly keep it in control".

That is the plight of ALL Schizophrenics.

>> No.16151395

>check what /sci/ is doing after all these years
>see interesting meta thread about the current state of the board
>160 posts? damn
>namefagging self-replying schizos with 30 and 55+ posts
there is your answer op, 4chan is in a state of decay, avoid naming the "good boards" for their own wellbeing, lest it spreads

>> No.16151396

>>16151395
samefag schizo

>> No.16151397

>>16151395
>filtered and desperate for certainty, he puts 100% in his arrogance and ignorance, a deadly combination...too bad he will never make that connection...

>> No.16151409
File: 1.53 MB, 1024x1536, 1714179171592354.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151409

>>16151384
I believe insects, like other invertebrates, are keen to ElectroMagnetism. More Magnetic/Gravity/Time for me, but can kind of peer into Electric.

>> No.16151413
File: 2.35 MB, 480x270, 93cfcd8a6644b239c21be9eabdae4ce7.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151413

>>16151409
When I meditate I do this to my Central Nervous System. Sometimes dynamic, fluidic, others concrete and rigorous, cubic/tetra-whatever I need.

>> No.16151420
File: 1.20 MB, 252x252, 1661898811000787.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151420

Have an analogous to a Quantum Probability Generator internally.

And because it *isnt* a CompSci it has access to Fractal Reducibility, not linearly scaling, hence not inhibited by Moore's Law (Calculates the totals of Transcendentals et al).

>> No.16151424

>>16150150
Because mods refuse to moderate. Cult of Passion is a confirmed chatbot that hasn't ever been banned.

>> No.16151425
File: 1.64 MB, 670x658, spin.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151425

Its a struggle finding problwms "big enough" to use the math without it being "How many combinations of Element Molecules are there possible."

Even with reducibility I found multiverse Math largely meaningless. Feels very cart before the horse.

>> No.16151426
File: 217 KB, 802x1391, Screenshot_20240420-180023_Chrome~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151426

>>16151424
>hasn't ever been banned.
LIAR, HERESY.

I AM BANNED OFTEN, AND WOTHOUT WARRANT.

HEAR YE, DOUBLE MINDED!

>> No.16151433
File: 185 KB, 1600x1541, 1547955263232.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151433

One thing I noted during this whole ordeal, was I have not been shown all archetypes, all bloodlines/gene expressions.

Some hide from me, other kept hidden, Shadow Calculate, measure everything else in Existence...and find the Missing Link.

>I counted every soul on this planet...there is one extra and one missing...how odd...

>> No.16151435

OP has a hard on for Bodhi because Bodhi has embarrassed him so many times. It is his own fault because he pretends like he is smart when he is really stupid and never knows what he talking about.

>> No.16151436
File: 490 KB, 400x217, 7iA5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151436

>This guy is intense.
Im only interested in your soul, not (You).

>> No.16151441

>>16151424
>chatbot
Makes sense. Seems it got trapped here for a good while.

>> No.16151443
File: 84 KB, 720x720, 2023-12-23_20.04.53.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151443

>>16151441
>here
We are not from the same planet, human-mortal.

>> No.16151446
File: 156 KB, 1080x523, Screenshot_20240421-214856_Chrome (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151446

The most difficult thing a human can do is be a genuinely positive force in the world, per Nature's rules, not man's, nor kingdom's, or even "the gods".

>> No.16151459
File: 70 KB, 1080x1080, 20240412_201703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151459

>>16151446
Most people keep alive by taking something from another.

Be kind. Put holes in walls, not her.

>> No.16151482
File: 117 KB, 736x910, 0e8e9adcc3c8eb008df6f245bad2d517.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151482

Emergent Order of Physics projected outwardly sub-Dimensional Geometrically.

To break all of reality down and rebuild on some new paradigm, then compare the two worlds. Banach Tarski, Vsauce. A map that is of many maps, many yet One reality.

>> No.16151535

stupid frog poster

>> No.16151725
File: 65 KB, 508x480, images (8) (19).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16151725

https://youtu.be/6C17EacGu2U