[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 57 KB, 976x850, _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
23310520 No.23310520[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>35 years old
>ugly charismaless nofriends beta male
>have boring wfh job
>no woman attracted to me ever
>never even flirted with a woman
>went to university, had many jobs - still not the slightest hint of pussy
>no friends since school
>lifted weights for years

In school I was probably much more of a loser than I realised, even though I had friends. I was never invited to any of the parties. I didn't go to the school prom and I still remember playing a video game on that night.

In university I had zero friends or social acquaintances. I remember the first week I was there, there were all these social events and I never attended any of them. It felt like university was a huge party for all normies, which I wasn't invited to.

I remember I had a crush on this girl during my first year at university in my class, and one time the fire alarm went off during a smaller class. We went outside and then were led to a building by the lecturer to shield ourselves from the weather before going back in. I realised the girl was standing right next to me as we milled about in the building, and I didn't turn to look at her. I just read this noticeboard repeatedly for around 10 minutes.

Tinder became popular when I was at university but I was already sucked punched twice by the r9kpill and then incel blackpill. After the latter, I spent the following year in a near-daze, with my loserdom totally explained.

I become the ugly loser nobody talks to within a day of all my jobs. I once worked at this shopping mall store during university, which probably had the most attractive girls per square feet of anywhere outside of university. I talked to no one, obviously.

I lived in London for a while for work and nothing changed. It was demoralising walking past busy pubs on my way home during evenings.

The idea of talking to a woman with the aim of any relationship seems insane, unrealistic, and reeking of desparation.

>> No.23310529

>>23310520
how is this /lit/s problem tho?

>> No.23310544

it's a good thing you didn't try to become an eceleb beyond this anonymous shithole, but I've had enough of faggot shit like this in general, so take care

>> No.23310586

relatable. but you forgot to put "books for this feel" at the end so this will get deleted i think.

for real tho, books for this feel?

>> No.23310590

>>23310520
>I lived in London for a while

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>> No.23310592

>>23310520
>charismaless
Londonfrog spotted.

>> No.23310599

>>23310520
A modern day Ignatius J. Reilly

This is all very cool but would you like to discuss literature with us?