[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 403 KB, 480x658, 15781879986165.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20583341 No.20583341 [Reply] [Original]

>I also exchanged opinions with De Mahieu about Santo Domingo and the Tinguiririca Mountains, with Foncke’s theories about the Egyptians in South America. De Mahieu thought that it was “blonde Libyans” who, in remote Chile, created the “Cultural Complex of Maipo-Rapel”
>Even more south of Alto Vilches, closer to Talca, in Mulchen, a German farmer, with the last name of Von Platte, found a strange object while plowing. The result was a small statuette, gorgeously carved, of a white, bearded man, covered with a sort of hood, and with the figure of Irminsul about the front. It can now be found at the Methodist Museum of Angol, where the German had the bad idea of turning it in. Experts have been consulted from all over the world, and no one has yet to give us an idea of who carved it, nor who it belongs to. It did not come from elsewhere, as the material is andesite, a native rock. I sent De Mahieu a photo, and he responded, saying that he was dealing with an “authentic Hyperborean, with clothing from the epoch of Troy.” “A drinker of mead.”
>[Inca] Garcilaso recounts to us of having seen blonde Inca mummies of grand stature. Also, there were giant mummies found in Paraca, Peru, white and blonde, dolichocephalic,
>Guatan is an Inca storm god, whose name means “whirlwind.” The Maya called him VOTAN.

>> No.20583343
File: 54 KB, 500x500, 1691985981657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20583341
>[from a letter to the author by Jacques de Mahieu]:
>”It’s been a few days since the weekly supplement of the journal, Clarin, published a report about a monument, which some equipment team discovered in Argentina on the Chilean front, at the altitude of El Bolson; an edifice of carved rock, 80 meters in length by a width of 10, and a height of 3, divided into 10 habitation quarters, with a central passage. There were no photos, because low clouds covered the ruins (?). I wrote that stranger, meaning the chief of the team, c/o Clarin, but I have not received a reply as of yet. Interpretation of the journalist: construction by shipwrecked Spaniards or deposited by smugglers. This does not seem to me to be credible: why would castaways take the trouble to raise a building of this size, and with what did they make it with? Plus, what could have been smuggled from Patagonia centuries ago?
>”But, the region in question is in Chubut – where they’ve found RUNE STONES, two of which were reproduced in Die Erden Troyans – and the province of Biobio, where there is a statuette of Angol. We should go and see.”

>> No.20583372

>>20583341
TL;DR on Mr Hankey’s origin?

>> No.20583375

>>20583341
The way you know a book will be lucid and well-reasoned is if it has 'IN THE FIFTH CENTURY OF THE ARRIVAL OF COLON' on the front.

>> No.20583377

is that a turd?